US Water Systems Pulsar Max Plus Ultraviolet Disinfection System | Up To 20 GPM
If you are concerned with your water quality, dont leave the purity of it to chance. The Pulsar Max Plus Ultraviolet Disinfection System addresses the Bacterial Purity and Taste of your water like no other system to provide a FAIL-SAFE protective cocoon around you and your familys water giving you the ultimate water quality and peace of mind. With the Pulsar Ultraviolet MAX Plus System you can enjoy bacteria-free clear, clean great-tasting water with chemicals, tastes and odors removed from every tap in your home.
The Pulsar Ultraviolet Max System combines four (4) technologies to deliver exceptional purity and peace of mind:
- Step-Down Micron Filtration;
- Charged Zeta Filtration; and
- Ultraviolet Disinfection or UV.
5-Stages of Protection
- Stage 1: 5 Micron Magna Pre-Filter The first stage traps all particles above 5 microns, which is typically 70-80% of the solids, silt, sand and sediment.
- Stage 2: Radial Flow Carbon Filter - The second stage consists of a coconut shell granular activated carbon which removes, chemical, taste, odors and chlorine.
- Stage 3: 1 Micron Magna Pre-Filter Next, the second stage steps-down to 1 micron which is the size of Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts. At this juncture, nearly 100% of the solids have been removed.
- Stage 4: Interceptor Sub-Micron Filter Now, its time to go through the Disrupter media with a Zeta potential of 51 millivolts. Many contaminants are actually "magnetically" removed from the water supply and "secured" in the Charged Filter. It stops things like bacteria, lead, tannin and Chromium 6.
- Stage 5: Pulsar Ultraviolet Disinfection Chamber The Pulsar UV is the most advanced ultraviolet system on the market today. It assures 100% destruction of bacteria, parasites, virus and cysts when preceded by the Interceptor cartridge. Solid-state computerized system tells you exactly when to perform maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- Simple, Modular and Economical - This system is easy to install, maintain and service. It simply plugs into a standard 110 Volt electrical outlet and has 1 threaded inlet and outlet. The filters are designed to be replaced yearly (unless extreme water conditions and contaminants dictate otherwise
- High Flow Rates Full 1 ports allow flow rates up to 20 GPM with very little pressure drop
- Best Warranty in the Business Lifetime warranty on the frame, filter housings and the Stainless Steel UV Disinfection Chamber
- Made in America The housings and filters are all made in the USA. The SS UV Chamber is made in Canada
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to install, maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is CSA and CE compliant.
- 1 Inch Flow, 304 stainless steel, polished reaction chamber.
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- Reliable, industry proven low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 9000 hour life (1 year)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash-proof case
- Visual and Audible Lamp Change Reminder
- Visual and Audible Lamp Out Indicator
- Built in North America
- Chamber: Lifetime
- Electronics: 4 Years
|Recommended Flow Rate||20 GPM|
|Electrical||90-265V / 50-60Hz|
|Plug Type||American NEMA 5/15, 3-Prong w/Ground|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||51 Watts|
|Reactor Chamber Dimensions||36.1" height X 3.5" diameter|
|Shipping Weight||17 Pounds|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSI (10 bar)|
|Replacement Ballast Controller||406-PUV-BL-200|
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|Flow Rate @ 16 mJ/cm2||39 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 30 mJ/cm2||21 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 40 mJ/cm2||16 GPM|
|Filter Size||4.5 x 20|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|