view less−Product Description
Whole House Non-Electric Arsenic Filter By US Water Systems
This arsenic removal system is for applications where there is no iron, sulfur or manganese present. It utilizes ResinTech’s ASM-10-HP arsenic selective resin which does not need electricity, does not need to be backwashed and has a defined capacity. When it is exhausted, it simply needs to be replaced. The spent resin can be disposed of in a common landfill. It is generally utilized when there is no iron or manganese or when the iron and manganese has been oxidized.
Features & Benefits
- High Arsenic Removal - ResinTech’s ASM-10-HP Arsenic Selective Media is extremely selective for arsenic to below the Minimum Contaminate limit of 10 ppb.
- High Affinity For Arsenic Over Other Anions - Highest arsenic removal capacity of any organic based arsenic removal media
- Fast Operation & Minimal Pressure Loss - The media has very fast kinetics and minimal pressure loss.
- No Arsenic Dumping - Effluent arsenic levels will not exceed influent levels if resin is operated past exhaustion point.
- Complies With US FDA Regulations - Conforms to paragraph 21CFR173.25 of the Food Additives Regulations of the US FDA
- Other Uses – It can also be used as an ion exchanger for removal of Uranium, Vanadium, Chromium, Nitrate, Sulfide, Silica, and other trace level contaminants.
Ideal Operation Parameters
- Iron, Manganese and Sulfur Removal
- Sediment and Tannin Filters
- TDS below 1,000 ppm
- Hardness below 2 gpg
- pH at 7.2 or below
- If Arsenic III is present, it should first be oxidized and converted to Arsenic V.
Under ideal conditions ResinTech ASM-10-HP will reduce 50 ppb of arsenate to less than 10 ppb for more than 500,000 gallons per cubic foot. Limiting factors are high pH, high silica concentration, and high sulfate concentration. Capacity can also be reduced by intermittant operation and various foulants, notably suspended solids.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Media Tank Size||Refer to specifications|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Tanks
5 Years on Filter Head
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95
Regular Price: $62.00Sale Price: $36.95
Regular Price: $103.00Sale Price: $62.00
Regular Price: $832.00Sale Price: $499.00
Regular Price: $1,665.00Sale Price: $999.00