view less−Product Description
Take Control of Your Water's Bacterilogical Purity
If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then US Water has the solution. UV technology is proven to control microbiological (bacteria & virus) issues in water including E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. Truly modular in design, the US Water UV allows easy upgradability in the future. Want to wait to install a UV monitor? ... no problem. You can do it later. Flexibility, plus a color user interface with a multitude of screens displaying diagnostics, status, warnings and even QR codes for a link back to our website.
The US Water Ultraviolet System introduces technology never before seen in a UV system! This is the worlds' most advanced High-Tech Ultraviolet Disinfection System. When we designed the US Water UV, we wanted it to be the best in the world, at an affordable price, and we succeeded! It's not one thing, but a hundred little things that make this the best Ultraviolet Disinfection System on the market, better than Trojan UV MAX, Sterilight and all the rest.
It's one thing to SAY a system is better and quite another to put your money where your mouth is - and we do! The US Water Ultraviolet Disinfection System is backed with the best warranty in the business: Lifetime on the Stainless Steel reactor chamber and 5 years on the controller.
- Color user interface with full diagnostics and warnings including QR codes
- Fully modular expandibility port for future upgrades and options
- Single ended, 304 stainless steel, polished reactors.
- Includes an integral sensor port to allow for sensor upgradeability in the future
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- User friendly bayonet style lamp connector (quick ¼ turn removal with no extra tools needed)
- Reliable, industry proven low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 9000 hour life (1 year)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash-proof case
- Built in North America
|Inlet Pipe Size||Lamp Watts||Power Watts||Reactor Dimensions||@16mJ/cm2*||@30mJ/cm2*||@40mJ/cm2*|
|6 GPM System||3/4" MNPT||22||30||2.5" x 21.3" (6.4cm x 54.2cm)||11||6||4.4|
|10 GPM System||3/4" MNPT||39||49||2.5" x 35.2" (6.4cm x 89.5cm)||20||11||8.3|
|20 GPM System||1" MNPT||42||51||3.5" x 36.1" (8.9cm x 91.7cm)||39||21||16|
* Note: While these ultraviolet systems will flow up to 39 GPM, you need to understand that you would not want to flow that amount of water unless it was on water that was already very clean and filtered, such as after a reverse osmosis system. The higher the flow rates, the less ultraviolet exposure. When is doubt always use the 30 to 40 mJ/cm2 rate. In most applications, it is recommended to put pre-treatment ahead of the UV system, such as a 5 and 1 micron filter, such as shown under Related Products.
- Electrical - 110 Volts/50-60 Hz (also available in 220 Volts/50-60 Hz)
- Plug Type - American NEMA 5/15, 3 -Prong Grounded (also avaialble in European 2-Pin CEE 7/7 Schuko)
- Chamber Material - 304 Stainless Steel, A249 Pressure Rated Tubing, Polished and Passivated
- Controller Dimensions -6.8" x 3.6" x 3"/17.2 cm x 9.2 cm cm x 7.6 cm
- Maximum Operating Pressure - 125 PSI/8.6 Bar
- Upgradable to UV Monitor
- Optional Solenoid Output
- 4-20mA Output Optional
- Visual and Audible Lamp Change Reminder
- Visual and Audible Lamp Out Indicator
- Stainless Steel Reactor Chamber - Lifetime
- Electronics - Five (5) Years
- UV Lamps & Quartz Sleeves - One (1) Year
Please ask for written copy of warranty.
- Single 4.5" x 20" Filter System with 5 Micron Harmsco Pleated Filter
- Double 4.5" x 20" Filter System with 5 and 1 Micron Harmsco Pleated Filters
- Triple 4.5" x 20" Filter System with 5 and 1 Micron Harmsco Pleated Filters and Radial Flow Carbon Filter
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95