view less−Product Description
Water just the way you want it: filtered, clean and free of bacteria
It’s likely not a big surprise that many RV parks don’t have the best water quality. Maybe you have tried a filter, but there’s nothing like the US Water Ultimate RV Filter by US Water Systems. The US Water PurEdge Ultimate RV Filter removes the largest spectrum of contaminants, including cysts and bacteria of any other filter system on the market.
Built in the USA with 100% American-Made Filters
- Stage 1 – 5-Micron Sediment Pre-filter – Removes sand, silt, sediment, solids, iron, fish and turtles
- Stage 2 – US Water Interceptor with Powered Activated Carbon and Agion Silver Anti-Microbial Protection removes strange tastes and odors while protecting the media from bacterial intrusion
- Stage 3 – GAC Carbon Block further removes pesticides, chemicals, tastes and odors
- Stage 4 – US Water Disrupter filter removes Bacteria, Virus, Cysts, Chromium 6, Lead, Tannin, Arsenic and other heavy metals
- Maximum Flow: 3-4 GPM
- Connections: 3/4" Hose
- Temperature: > 50° F
- Filter Changes: As needed depending upon water quality
view less-Additional Information
|Color||White Caps | White Sumps|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
1. What is the dimensions of this RO filter assembled? 2. What is the shipping weight? 3. What is the PSI drop through this filter?
6” D x 15” Tall x 21” W
Approximately 5 PSI drop at 5 GPM. This PSI drop with increase with a higher flow rate.