view less−Product Description
US Water Three Stage Filtration System for Deionized (DI) Water Applications
- It is recommended that you feed the Filtration System with Reverse Osmosis Water for optimal operation and extended cartridge life.
- This three stage system includes the housings, bracket, filter wrench, (1) 2-1/2" x 10" Carbon Pre-Filter, and (2) 2-1/2" x 20" Mixed Bed DI Cartridges.
- Produces the highest quality deionized water possible.
- Remember, the higher the water quality entering the DI system, the lower the operating costs (filter cartridge last longer).
- Each of the two mixed bed DI cartridges will remove 13,200 mg/l or ppm of total dissolved solids, for a total of 26,400 mg/l (or ppm) removal
- Inlet/Outlet is 3/4" FIP
- Includes choice of quality light so you can know when to change filters:
- 50 K
- 200 K
- 500 K
- 1 Megohm
Be sure and check RELATED PRODUCTS
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
How long would the filter last if you are running tap water through the system?
Throughput is dictated by feed water quality and treated water quality requirement.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $100.00Sale Price: $59.95