view less−Product Description
US Water 35 Gallon Per Day Premium Reverse Osmosis TFC Membrane
11.75" x 1.75" 35 GPD Standard Size RO Membrane
Works up to 25% longer than standard membranes with better rejection. Axeon has been making membranes for over twenty years and with their advanced technology, this is the new industry standard in membrane technology. If you are using Filmtec Membranes, Desal Membranes, Watts Membranes or any other brand, you should consider why this is the BEST BUY! WORKS BETTER! LASTS LONGER! MORE ECONOMICAL! What's not to like?
The Highest Quality Membranes in the Industry - Replaces RO UltraTec FILMTEC, DESAL, WATTS and Most Other Brand Membranes. This is a Thin-Film Composite Membrane Using the Latest Thin Film Technology with 95-99% Rejection When New. At US WATER, we believe this is the best 35 GPD Membrane of the market. PERIOD! It is designed to fit most conventional reverse osmosis systems and is designed to be BETTER than the Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-36.
Replaces the Following Membranes
- RO UltraTec
- Filmtec TW30-1812-36
- Desal TFM035
- Watts W-1812-36
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 110°F (43°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Minimum Concentrate Flow Rate: 4 x Permeate
- pH Range, Continuous Operation: 3 - 11
- Maximum Feed Water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum Feed Silt Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: 0 PPM
- NSF 58 Approved
- 100% Integrity Tested
- Shipped Dry for Extended Shelf Life
- Accommodates all 2” x 12” Residential Membrane Housings
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: If you are changing membranes, it is always a good practice to change the drain line flow restrictor on the reverse osmosis system. It can become plugged with years of usage (which mean that you don't have enough flow to drain to properly flush the impurities off the membranes' surface, causing early membrane failure), or if you are installing a larger or smaller membrane, the flow restrictor needs to be changed.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|