view less−Product Description
When Space Or Money Is Tight But You Still Need Safe Water...
Engineered for whole house applications where higher flow rates are needed, the US Water Purely EZ System provides excellent filtration with significant removal of chlorine, pesticides and other chemicals. Of course, it can’t do everything Pulsar System One does, but it is very effective for families with little space or on a tight budget.
If a US Water Purely EZ Triple Filtration system can take water like the bucket on the left and turn it into clean, clear water, like the bucket on the right, imagine what it can do to your water. The above is an unretouched photo from a satisfied customer who experience the power of the Pulsar water treatment system.
The US Water Purely EZ system features electro-adsorptive media technology which is capable of removing submicron pathogens and inorganic contaminants through electro-adhesion unlike standard mechanical filtration. This technology makes it possible for a nonwoven media to produce filtration efficiency comparable to ultra membrane filtration but at very low pressure drop, with high flow rates and high loading capacity working equally well in fresh, brackish or salt waters. This system is a cost effective alternative to higher priced water treatment such as reverse osmosis and systems with UV lights, and gives the user great tasting clean healthy water for drinking, cooking and washing produce.
Stages of Filtration
- Stage 1: One Micron US Water pleated Polyester filter is the first step for the Purely EZ system for filtering your water. It takes out sand, silt, sediment, fish, turtles (hopefully we are kidding), and particulate smaller than the human eye can see.
- Stage 2: US Water Intercepter Sub-micron Filter with PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon) and Agion Silver for additional removal of trace pharmaceuticals, heavy metals including lead and ferrous iron, hydrocarbons, virus, bacteria and cysts like giardia and cryptosporidium, as well as reduction of chlorine and chemicals. Agion is extremely effective against a wide range of destructive bacteria and fungi. It is a naturally occurring, silver-based antimicrobial technology that utilizes no harsh synthetic chemicals. Agion is embedded into the filter media and works continuously over the life of the filter cartridge to extend its life by preventing biofouling and the growth of microbes on the surface of the filter media. Agion has Broad Regulatory Approvals including EPA, FDA, NSF, USDA, European BPD, and FSA.
- Stage 3: Radial flow carbon filter removes a plethora of chemical contaminants and provides great-tasting, clean water from every tap in the house.
The US Water Purely EZ filter reduces or removes the following pathogens:
- >99.99% viruses (polio, rotovirus, norovirus, etc.)*
- >99.99% bacteria (e coli, legionella, pseudomonas, etc.)*
- >99.95% cysts (giardia, cryptosporidium, etc.)*
The US Water Purely EZ System removes or reduces the following heavy metals:
- >95% Lead*
- >80% Ferrous Iron*
- >95% Arsenic V*
- >95% Cadmium*
- >85% Chromium VI*
- >75% Selenium*
- >60% Mercury
*Tested by a certified laboratory in the U.S. (testing was done at 6.5pH)
The US Water Purely EZ System also removes or reduces the following organics and inorganic chemicals:
- VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- PCBs and BPA
- Residual pharmaceuticals
- Biofouling precursors: organic acids, proteins, polysaccharides
The US Water Purely EZ media consists of coated micro-glass fibers produced using a wet laid nonwoven manufacturing technology. The base media is laminated between layers of spun-bond to provide both strength and pleat support. The media is NSF 61-approved (Drinking Water System Components - Health Effects), and USP Class VI testing and endotoxin testing.
- 3/4" or 1" Full Flow Inlet & Outlet
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench.
- Handles surge flows up to 20 GPM but is rated at 15 GPM.
- 20" Commercial-Grade Cartridge Filter Housing With 3/4" or 1" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve
- This is a commercial-grade high-quality, rugged filter system built to withstand severe conditions. It's exclusive thread design provides superior sealing and greater security against leaks
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated EPDM o-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Rated for temperatures to 100°F and pressures to 90 psi
view less-Additional Information
|Color||Black Cap | Blue Sump|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $2,788.00Sale Price: $1,673.00