view less−Product Description
US Water PurEdge5™ Five-Stage Drinking Water Purification System
The PurEdge5 filters and kills up to 99.999% of bacteria, cysts, and virus on contact with its’ new Interceptor and Quantum Disinfection Technology. Not only does the PurEdge5 remove bacteria from your family’s drinking water, but it also filters out sediment, chlorine, chloramine, chemicals, cysts, colloidal particles, and has enhanced removal of fluoride. With cutting-edge 21st Century technologies like Electro-Adhesion and Quantum Disinfection, the PurEdge5 meets the NSF Standard 53 filtration testing criteria for lead, chromium 6, fluoride, VOCs, mercury, and cysts.
Features And Benefits
- Filters and kills bacteria
- Interceptor PAC Filter also inhibits growth of bacteria on the media
- Leaves the beneficial minerals in the water
- Filter Protected by Agion – Nature’s Antimicrobial, which is incorporated into many medical and hospital devices
- Removes or reduces sediment, chlorine, chloramine, chemicals, tastes, odors, micro pharmaceuticals, lead, fluoride, and cysts.
- Extremely low pressure drop – filters last up to 20 times longer than conventional filters.
- Includes all filters, fittings, faucet ,and tubing for under sink installation, including highest quality John Guest inlet valve
- Includes all filters:
- Stage 1: Interceptor PAC Filter (Includes Powdered Activated Carbon and Agion Antimicrobial Protection)
- Stage 2: Chloramine Carbon Block Filter
- Stage 3: Enhanced Lead and Cyst Removal Carbon Block
- Stage 4: Fluoride Removal Filter
- Stage 5: GAC and Pulsar Quantum Disinfection™ Media destroys Bacteria
- Filters should be replaced approximately every 12 months (sometimes more) depending upon water conditions
- All components meet NSF and WQA standards
- Simple, easy installation - no drain or waste
- pH Range: 4 -9
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM
Includes All Filters, Designer Faucet, And Installation Kit
- High quality John Guest Inlet Valve
- 10 Feet of tubing
- All fittings
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !