view less−Product Description
If ultraviolet light is the disinfection method you prefer, you might as well go with the ultimate UV
The quality of your drinking water can change over time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then US Water has the solution. UV technology is proven to control microbiological issues in water including, bacteria, viruses, E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. There are lots of UV systems on the market, but none have the degree of quality and the superior warranty that is standard with our professional grade systems, which incorporate incredibly advanced, simple, reliable electronics and display screens. Just plug it in, replace the bulb every year and FORGET IT!
Let The Screens Be Your Guide
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to install, maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is CSA and CE compliant.
- 1 Inch Flow, 304 stainless steel, polished reaction chamber.
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- Reliable, industry proven low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 9000 hour life (1 year)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash-proof case
- Visual and Audible Lamp Change Reminder
- Visual and Audible Lamp Out Indicator
- Built in North America
- Chamber: Lifetime
- Electronics: 4 Years
|Recommended Flow Rate||20 GPM|
|Electrical||90-265V / 50-60Hz|
|Plug Type||American NEMA 5/15, 3-Prong w/Ground|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||51 Watts|
|Reactor Chamber Dimensions||36.1" height X 3.5" diameter|
|Shipping Weight||17 Pounds|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSI (10 bar)|
|Replacement Ballast Controller||406-PUV-BL-200|
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|Flow Rate @ 16 mJ/cm2||39 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 30 mJ/cm2||21 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 40 mJ/cm2||16 GPM|
view less-Additional Information
|Warranty||Chamber - Lifetime | Electronics - Three (3) Years|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95