US Water Pulsar Professional Grade UV System | Up To 3 Bathrooms
If ultraviolet light is the disinfection method you prefer, you might as well go with the ultimate UV
The quality of your drinking water can change over time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then US Water has the solution. UV technology is proven to control microbiological issues in water including, bacteria, viruses, E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. There are lots of UV systems on the market, but none have the degree of quality and the superior warranty that is standard with our professional grade systems, which incorporate incredibly advanced, simple, reliable electronics and display screens. Just plug it in, replace the bulb every year and FORGET IT!
Let The Screens Be Your Guide
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to install, maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is CSA and CE compliant.
- 3/4 Inch Flow, 304 stainless steel, polished reaction chamber.
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- Reliable, industry proven low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 9000 hour life (1 year)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash-proof case
- Visual and Audible Lamp Change Reminder
- Visual and Audible Lamp Out Indicator
- Built in North America
- Chamber: Lifetime
- Electronics: 3 Years
Why Does the Pulsar UV Come with a Free Magna Filter?
At US Water Systems, we provide much more than just pieces and parts. We engineer solutions… Solutions that solve water problems. One of the most important parts of any water treatment system is proper pre-treatment and that usually starts with pre-filtration. If anyone says that you don’t need a pre-filter with a UV, they are either ignorant or a charlatan! Your car will run without an oil filter… but it will run longer, better, and more efficiently with one. The same is true of a UV. Even on city water, there can be sand, silt, sediment, and solids that can damage internal parts and plug the injector.
Magna mean “great” in Latin and this is a great filter. It is 1 micron to effectively remove anything that can damage your UV. It has almost double the surface area of other filters and is the BEST INSURANCE POLICY there is to protect your water softener…and all water using appliances in your home.
Unlike other “Big Blue” filters which are Made in the Far East, the US Water Systems Magna Filter is 100% American Made and is the only filter on the market that has a double o-ring Positive Seal that assures 100% filtration. Old-style “flat top” filters cannot even come close to this level of filtration.
|Recommended Flow Rate||10 GPM|
|Electrical||90-265V / 50-60Hz|
|Plug Type||American NEMA 5/15, 3-Prong w/Ground|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||49 Watts|
|Reactor Chamber Dimensions||35.2" height X 2.5" diameter|
|Shipping Weight||15 Pounds|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||150 PSI (10 bar)|
|Replacement Ballast Controller||406-PUV-BL-200|
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|Flow Rate @ 16 mJ/cm2||20 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 30 mJ/cm2||11 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 40 mJ/cm2||8.3 GPM|
|Dimensions||35.2" height X 2.5" diameter|
|Warranty||Chamber - Lifetime Electronics - 3 Years|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|