US Water 2.5" x 10" Phosphate Cartridge
The cartridges contain food grade slow melt polyphosphate that dissolves slowly in water to inhibit scale and rust build-up. This type of treatment is recommended for use with ice machines, coffee and vending machines, food service equipment, water heaters, air conditioning equipment and many other types of water processing equipment. All materials are FDA grade. The cartridges are effective for treating scale, corrosion and iron problems for up to six months at various flow rates and feed concentrations.
SCALE - Hardness particles are kept separated so they cannot precipitate and form deposits when heated. Maximum hardness: 15 GPG.
CORROSION - A protective coating is formed on all metal surfaces, safeguarding against acidity/alkalinity, hardness, chloride and other factors which effect the corrosion of water equipment and pipes. pH range: 6.5 - 9.0
IRON - Dissolved iron, up to 1ppm, is kept suspended in solution (sequestered), preventing dissolved iron from precipitating, which would cause staining and discoloration.
Features & Benefits
- Fits all standard 2.5" (2-3/4") x 10" Residential, Commercial or Industrial Filter Housings
- Fits standard or "slim-line" housings
- Features ResinTech 100% Slow Melt Polyphosphate
- All Materials Are FDA grade
- Highest Total Capacity Phosphate Cartridge
- Sonic welded construction prevents media from migrating
- Made in the USA
- Replaces Aries AF-10-3300
- Cap: PolyPropylene
- Body/Tube: PolyPropylene
- Pad: PolyEthylene
- Gasket: TPE
- Temperature Range: 40 - 100 °F
- Pressure: 20 - 125 PSI
- Micron Rating: 25
- Flow Rate: 1 GPM
- Available Phosphate: 100,000 ppm
- Case Quantity: 12