view less−Product Description
US Water Patriot Replaceable Cartridge High-Flow DI Tank
The US Water Patriot 500 High Flow Deionization System has a Replaceable Cartridge which can be replaced in 30 seconds with no tools and no mess. Each cartridge holds a half cubic foot of Mixed Bed Semiconductor grade DI Resin.
Features and Benefits
- High Flow Rates - Flows 3 to 5 GPM (Best water quality is delivered at 3 GPM)
- Full 1.25” Flow – Very little pressure drop
- Flexible Installation – Can be installed as a single, dual, triple, quad or more in Series or Parallel
- Easy Cartridge Replacement – No tools required and no mess – can be accomplished in less than a minute
- No Corrosion – 100% non-metallic
- Perfect for High Purity Water – Up to 18 meg ohm as a polisher
- Recommended Flow: 3 GPM
- Peak Flow: 5 GPM
- Water Pressure: 25-100 psi
- Water Temperature: 33-100°F
- Height: 39.75"
- Diameter: 9"
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
How many gallons, approximate system life before recharging/replacing filter, should I expect putting tap water through it and is it safe for consumption?
Depending upon how much water you will be using, it may not be cost effective to use it on tap water without some pretreatment, such as reverse osmosis.
It will deliver 22,367 gallons with water that has 5 ppm of TDS.
If the water had 50 TDS, it would deliver 2,236 gallons.
At 100 TDS it would deliver 236 gallons.
I do not recommend drinking DI water -it should be used for process water. It would be very expensive to produce without using RO ahead of it.