view less−Product Description
We had to create a new “Class” for this Plug & Play Compact Skid-Mounted System: It’s Called World Class!
The US Water Systems Patriot Craft Beer Brewing Water Treatment System is unlike any other system on the market today. Of course, it catches your eye with all of its’ chrome and stainless steel, but it’s a lot more than a “pretty face.” Underneath all that chrome and stainless is the heart of a beast! A beast with respect to energy savings, a beast with Energy-Mizer™ membranes and a beast with incredible longevity.
This Skid-Mounted, Turnkey System is complete with wheels to make location and installation a breeze and is fully equipped and plumbed with all pre-treatment conveniently assembled in place and ready to connect to your water supply. Other than the electrical connection (115 or 220 volts), all that is required is the following:
- Inlet connection to your water supply
- Drain Connection
- Connection to the storage tank
- Outlet connection to your brewery
No need for expensive plumbers or mechanical contractors when four (4) connections are all you need.
Features & Benefits
- Super Low Energy Miser Membranes – Save up to 40% on energy and since they operate at just 80 psi, they promote system longevity.
- Heavy-Duty Franklin Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump – Unlike “lightweight” imitators, the Patriot does use a diaphragm or rotary-vane pump, but rather, a continuous-duty true commercial-grade pump.
- Stainless-Steel Membrane Housings – Never rust and last forever. Easy to change membranes with non-corrosive seals.
Available in 5 Models
- 1,000 gpd - 30 bbl
- 2,000 gpd - 60 bbl
- 4,000 gpd - 120 bbl
- 6,000 gpd - 200 bbl
- 8,000 gpd - 250 bbl
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Custom Built To Order|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|