view less−Product Description
Magna is a Latin word which means “great,” and that is the true and accurate meaning of the US Water Magna Filter. The Magna Filter comes in two sizes: 4.5” x 10” for homes up to 3 bathrooms and 4.5” x 20” for homes with more than 3 bathrooms. This is a true commercial-grade filter.
What Makes The Magna Filter So Great?
- Magna Seal - It has a positive “o-ring seal” unlike traditional “flat top” filters
- Magna Media – A 10” filter has 18 square feet of pleated polyester commercial grade media, and a 20” filter has 36 square feet of pleated polyester commercial grade media – compare that to other brand pleated filters which have 30-50% less.
- Magna Contaminant Capacity – Traps 12 times sediment depth filters, 8 times string wound filters, 2 times other pleated sediment filters.
- Magna Made in USA – Nothing made outside of the U.S. and conforms to NSF/ANSI 61 Certified by WQA
- Pre-Filter for Water Softeners and Backwashing Filters
- Post -Filter ahead of Disinfection System
- Micron Rating: 5 Microns
- Media: Pleated Polyester
- Peak Flow:
- 4.5” x 10” - 12 GPM
- 4.5” x 20” - 25 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSID
- Pipe Size:
- 12 GPM - 3/4" MNPT
- 25 GPM - 1” MNPT
- Maximum Pressure: 90 psi
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and housing wrench
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Warranty||Filter Housings - 5 Years|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Can pressure gauges be mounted in the cap housing like the big blues to tell if filter needs to be changed?
There is a spot that you can drill, tap and thread a gauge into, but I prefer to put a tee on each side of the filter.
The piping in my home is 3/4, can this still be used? Also does the housing allow for pressure gauges to be installed and can a drain port at the bottom be added?
This filter has 1” male threads. They can be converted to a ¾” pipe. Gauges would have to be installed in tee fittings before and after the unit. There is a pressure relief valve in the top but no drain hole in the sump.
Is this a washable filter?
You can wash any filter that is not made of paper and this is a polyester filter, so it is indeed washable.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $333.00Sale Price: $199.95
Regular Price: $465.00Sale Price: $279.00
Regular Price: $1,492.00Sale Price: $895.00
Regular Price: $2,158.00Sale Price: $1,295.00
Regular Price: $582.00Sale Price: $349.00