US Water Magna Pre-Filter | Up to 12 GPM
Magna is a Latin word which means great, and that is the true and accurate meaning of the US Water Magna Filter. The Magna Filter comes in two sizes: 4.5 x 10 for homes up to 3 bathrooms and 4.5 x 20 for homes with more than 3 bathrooms. This is a true commercial-grade filter.
What Makes The Magna Filter So Great?
- Magna Seal - It has a positive o-ring seal unlike traditional flat top filters
- Magna Media The 10 filter has 18 square feet of pleated polyester commercial grade media compare that to other brand pleated filters which have 30-50% less.
- Magna Contaminant Capacity Traps 12 times sediment depth filters, 8 times string wound filters, 2 times other pleated sediment filters.
- Magna Made in USA Nothing made outside of the U.S. and conforms to NSF/ANSI 61 Certified by WQA
- Pre-Filter for Water Softeners and Backwashing Filters
- Post -Filter ahead of Disinfection System
- Micron Rating: 0.5 - 20 Micron (depending on selection)
- Media: Pleated Polyester
- Peak Flow: 12 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 100 PSID
- Pipe Size: 3/4" FNPT
- Maximum Pressure: 90 psi
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and housing wrench
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty On Housing|
|Filter Size||4.5 x 10|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|