20 GPM Limeblaster Salt-Free Tankless Water Heater Protector – 1" Pipe
The Limeblaster is the new standard in salt-free water conditioning technology designed explicitly for tankless water heaters in larger custom or estate-type homes. It prevents scale formation inside the tankless water heater itself. There is no system that can prevent scale inside your tankless water heater better than the US Water Systems Limeblaster!
The Limeblaster is a revolutionary and economical way to deal with hard water. The Limeblaster totally prevents limescale inside your tankless water heater. This is the new standard by which all salt-free water conditioners will ultimately be judged. The Limeblaster technology effectively "seals" the plumbing surfaces so that calcium and magnesium (often called limescale) cannot stick. Additionally, the Limeblaster water treatment method is environmentally friendly, uses no electricity, and is 100% safe for drinking water.
- Completely safe for drinking water
- Easy to fit and low maintenance
- No electricity needed - No waste water
- Long life cartridges typically last 6 to 12 months
- Extends the life of appliances: dishwasher, washing machine, water heater, faucets, etc.
- Saves up to 40% on energy by reducing the cost of energy bills
- Low purchase and maintenance costs, pays for itself within one year
- One-Year Money Back Guarantee
- Includes housing, filter cartridge, mounting bracket, screws, and
How It Works
The US Water Systems Limeblaster system uses a unique and patented dosing system that adds a small amount siliphos (a food-grade material) to the water, effectively "sealing" Calcium and Magnesium from sticking to any surface or pipes inside your tankless water heater. Silcopolyphosphate is a "food grade" product and is safe for human consumption according to the WHO and FAO recommendations. It meets all FDA requirements for being "food grade." Cities have used it for years on a smaller scale - it is completely safe.
The Truth About Lime Scale
Limescale is formed when cold water is heated in a water heater, boiler or tea kettle. In the process of heating water, such as in a water heater, calcium carbonate precipitates and forms limescale. We recommend installing the US Water Systems Limeblaster on just the line to the water heater as the limescale does not form inside cold water pipes. About half the water used in a home is hot water, so the US Water Limeblaster cartridge lasts about twice as long as when it is on both the hot and cold supply.
The Limeblaster Scale Prevention Cartridge is a slow-dissolving, slow-release siliphos that is rated to last at least 100,000 gallons. This can vary based on your water hardness and usage. It typically lasts six month to one year.
- Micron Rating: 5 Microns
- Media: Pleated Polyester
- Peak Flow: 20 GPM
- Pipe Size: 1" MNPT
- Maximum Pressure: 90 psi
- Includes housing, filter cartridge, mounting bracket, screws, and wrench
Water Quality Parameters
- Application: Municipal water, but can be used on surface or well water with proper pre-treatment
- Maximum Hardness: 30 GPG
- Maximum Iron: < 1 ppm
- Maximum Sulfur: Zero
- Maximum Manganese: < 0.03
- Maximum Oil: Zero
- Maximum Copper: 1.3 mg/l
- pH: 6 to 9
- Feed Water Pressure: 20 to 90 psi
- Feed Water Temperature: 40° to 100° F
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty On Housing|
|Filter Size||4.5 x 20|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|