view less−Product Description
US Water 37 Contaminant Comprehensive Lab Water Test
Laboratory Water Analysis For 37 Of The Most Common Water Contaminants At A Price You Can Afford
A good detailed water analysis is vitally important, especially if you are on well water. A thorough water analysis is like a blood test or x-ray for your water and is the ONLY way that you can really know what is in your water so that you can properly treat it. The problem is: many water tests are expensive and if they aren’t expensive, they are not very accurate.
How It Works
- You order the test from us online or you can call-in to order
- We send you the water bottle and testing information
- Once you get the test, you follow the directions and fill and cap the bottle with your raw, untreated water
- You send the test directly to National Testing Laboratories (the address is on the instructions)
- Once we get the water test back, we send it to you and then make a recommendation as to the best way to treat your water, and by the way, We Guarantee to Fix Your Water Problems
- If you buy the system we recommend, we will refund you $100 against the purchase price (cannot be combined with any other promotion)
How Long Does It Take?
It generally takes the lab about a week to complete the testing once the sample is received. The results will be sent by e-mail.
NOTE: Do not send the water back to US Water Systems. Send it directly to the lab.
National Testing Laboratories (NTL) is one of the largest independent laboratories in the U.S. specializing in the analysis of drinking water for chemical and microbiological contamination. The corporate office, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is integral to the operation of the laboratory facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan. For more than 25 years, they have offered a wide range of services for residential and commercial customers. Commercial customers include public water systems (city water), environmental consultants, engineers, water treatment professionals, bottled water plants, well drillers, food producers, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and home inspectors.
List of Contaminants Tested
GENERAL WATER QUALITY
If you suspect your water contains tannins, the you can add the tannin test for $20.00. Additionally, on the right side of this page near the top are three additional tests, that you may or may not need. These are tests that YOU do on site. They are not sent to US Water or the LAB.
- Sulfur Test Tube – If you have rotten-egg odor in your water
- Iron Reducing Bacteria Test – If you have reddish-brown jelly or slimy, stringy yuck in your toilet tank
- Sulfur Reducing Bacteria Test – If you have brown jelly or slimy, stringy yuck in your toilet tank and your water has a rotten-egg odor
view less-Additional Information
|Type Of Water Test||Most Popular, Professional Lab Tests|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
How much water is needed for your test sample?
Typically 12 oz. or so. You will fill the bottle we send.