The best solution to remove gases from your water supply, such as Methane, Radon, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC), Carbon Dioxide and odors.
Water enters the aeration tank from the well pump and is sprayed into the tank through special non-clogging nozzles. This creates a fine mist which releases the gasses from the water. The water is accumulated in the tank until needed in the home. At that point the submersible pump in the tank provides exceptional pressure to the home (also uses a bladder pressure tank for smooth, even pressure). The system is then vented outside the home (above the roof line). An exhaust fan is an option in some cases.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, high density polyethylene construction
- FDA Approve Components
- Reduces gases naturally without chemicals
- Reduces or removes odors
- Provide exceptional water pressure throughout the home
- 5-Year Tank Warranty means years of dependable service
It is recommended that a carbon filter be used after the Aeration Tank, just to absorb any left-over radon gas. Some people try to use aeration systems for the removal of sulfur or hydrogen sulfide, but we do not recommend it. This is not a good use of aeration.
- 30.5” Diameter x 60” Height
- Shipping Weight: 70 Pounds
**Item ships by freight only.