view less−Product Description
Heavy-Duty Whole House Ozone System
Simply the Best Available Technology for Removing Iron, Sulfur and Manganese
If you want the best available technology with the best engineered system to remove iron, manganese, sulfur and bacteria and demand reliability and economy of operation, then the US Water Fusion Ozone System is unquestionably the best solution. No chemicals used, no chemical costs, virtually no maintenance and the system is "plug n play."
US Water utilizes ClearWater Tech’s family of skid-mounted ozone generators are fully-integrated systems that provide ozone output ranges from 1.3 to 2.8 grams per hour and can handle the toughest water treatment applications. Ozone is the most powerful oxidizer commercially available, up to 1.5 times stronger and many times faster acting than chlorine, and is unmatched as a disinfectant.
Unlike traditional antiseptics, ozone is produced on-site with equipment that can easily be sized to meet any requirement. Ozone-enriched water (OEW) not only sanitizes surfaces on contact but is completely safe. Ozone also leaves no harmful residue in water to harm the environment.
Look no further than the Oxidation Scale (below) and you will see that ozone (O3) is clearly the best method for purifying your water without chemicals. The only better oxidizers are the hydroxyl radical and flurine, both of which are not safe or practical for home water treatment.
The US Water Fusion Whole-house ozone system is designed and engineered as a complete turnkey solution. These fully integrated ozone systems come pre-wired, pre-plumbed, and mounted on a powder-coated frame ready for installation.
Each system includes an ozone generator, booster pump, injection manifold and contact system all in one package. Standard equipment also includes a programmable on-delay timer which continues the ozone injection process after the well pump or main system shuts down. This safety feature eliminates the possibility of untreated water flowing down stream of the purification system.
Applications include residential wells, water stores, small water bottling lines, and wastewater recycling stores.
How the System Works
Water first flows into the dual stage 4.5" x 20" filters
- Stage 1: 20 Micron Pleated Polyester Sediment Filter - is cleanable and reusable 4 or 5 times.
- Stage 2: 5 Micron Pleated Polyester Sediment Filter - is a cleanable and reusable 4 or 5 times
- Stage 3: Water enters ozone reactor tank and is recirculated to make the reactor tank enriched with O3, thus oxidizing the iron, sulfur and manganese.
- Stage 4: Next, the precipitated iron, sulfur and manganese is filtered out with the backwashing catalytic carbon filter and the ozone is destroyed.
- Better sanitation - Complete disinfection on contact
- Eliminates odor & taste - Powerful, but safe oxidation
- Eradicates iron, manganese and sulfur - No kidding
- Saves money- Reduces or eliminates chemical use
- Saves time- Disinfectant produced on-site, no storage, mixing, or handling of chemicals
- Protects the environment - Ozone reduces wastewater pollutants
Overall Ozone Skid Dimensions: 68" high x 29" wide x 29" deep
|Model||Ozone||Contact Tank||Filter Size||Cu/ft||Max Flow|
|System 7||2.8 gr/hr||40 Gal||16 x 65||4||18 GPM|
- System 7 - Up to 15 PPM Sulfur or Iron and up to 6 Bathrooms
- If you are unsure as to size, always go larger. More contact time equals better water.
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Warranty||Lifetime on Carbon Tank
7 Years on Backwashing Valve and Electronics
5 Years on Cartridge Housings
5 Years on Contact Tank
2 Years on all other parts
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Is this treatment system suitable for treating rain harvested water and turn it into potable for K-12 school use? We estimate 8000 gallons per day of potable water needed.
Yes, but we would need more info. There may be a better or cheaper way.
Why isn't there a warranty on this system? Seems like an expensive system to not have a warranty...
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have updated the Warranty info:
· Lifetime on Carbon Tank
· 7 Years on Backwashing Valve and Electronics
· 5 Years on Cartridge Housings
· 5 Years on Contact Tank
· 2 Years on all other parts