US Water DI Pod Mini Modular Deionization System
The DI Pod Mini is a compact, wall-mount modular deionization system which is designed for water purification in laboratories, aquariums and a variety of other processes requiring deionized water. It’s clear quick-connect cartridge allows the user to see when the DI resin is exhausted which is indicated by a color change of the media. Spring-loaded cartridge is easily removed and replaced in a matter of seconds, without tools.
- Designed to function as a single unit or can be installed in series or parallel to achieve varying degrees of water quality and flow rates.
- The water flows in the top and out the bottom (shut-off valve included).
- Available as a High Purity Mixed Bed for Highest Quality - typically for labs or Spot-Free Rinses.
- Available as a High Capacity Mixed Bed for Highest Quantity - typically for Reefkeeping.
- The high capacity cartridges provide better than 20 Kilo-Ohms and the speckled purpled resin changes to amber as the resin capacity becomes exhausted.
- High purity color changing mixed bed filters provide a resistivity greater than 10 MegOhm and distinctively change from blue to amber upon exhaustion.
- Operates at low pressure - typically 5 to 30 psi - a pressure reducing valve is recommended.
- Flows up to 0.5 gpm per DI Pod - higher flow rates can be achieved with multiple pods
- It is recommended that this system be fed with Reverse Osmosis water which increases the cartridge capacity by up to 900% (see table below).
- Made in USA
|DI Pod Mini Cartridge Capacity|
|Feedwater Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||High Purity DI Cartridge Gallons Treated||High Capacity DI Cartridge Gallons Treated|
|10 ppm||1,500 Gallons||1,800 Gallons|
|100 ppm||155 Gallons||180 Gallons|
|300 ppm||50 Gallons||60 Gallons|
|500 ppm||30 Gallons||35 Gallons|
- Dimensions: 23" H x 3.5" W x 3.5" D
- Weight: 5.5 Pounds
- Construction: Painted Carbon Steel
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (per DI Pod)
- Maximum Pressure: 30 PSI
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Valve: 1/4" tube x 1/4" tube
- Mounting: Wall Mounted
- Plastic Parts: Non-Pigmented ABS
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Color: Beige
|Filter Size||Other Sizes|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|