view less−Product Description
The DI Pod Mini is a compact, wall-mount modular deionization system which is designed for water purification in laboratories, aquariums and a variety of other processes requiring deionized water. It’s clear quick-connect cartridge allows the user to see when the DI resin is exhausted which is indicated by a color change of the media.
Spring-loaded cartridge is easily removed and replaced in a matter of seconds, without tools.
- Designed to function as a single unit or can be installed in series or parallel to achieve varying degrees of water quality and flow rates.
- The water flows in the top and out the bottom (shut-off valve included).
- Available as a High Purity Mixed Bed for Highest Quality – typically for labs or Spot-Free Rinses.
- Available as a High Capacity Mixed Bed for Highest Quantity – typically for Reefkeeping.
- The high capacity cartridges provide better than 20 Kilo-Ohms and the speckled purpled resin changes to amber as the resin capacity becomes exhausted.
- High purity color changing mixed bed filters provide a resistivity greater than 10 MegOhm and distinctively change from blue to amber upon exhaustion.
- Operates at low pressure – typically 5 to 30 psi – a pressure reducing valve is recommended.
- Flows up to 0.5 gpm per DI Pod - higher flow rates can be achieved with multiple pods
- It is recommended that this system be fed with Reverse Osmosis water which increases the cartridge capacity by up to 900% (see table below).
- Made in USA
|DI Pod Mini Cartridge Capacity|
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
|High Purity DI Cartridge
|High Capacity DI Cartridge
|10 ppm||1,500 Gallons||1,800 Gallons|
|100 ppm||155 Gallons||180 Gallons|
|300 ppm||50 Gallons||60 Gallons|
|500 ppm||30 Gallons||35 Gallons|
- Dimensions: 23" H x 3.5" W x 3.5" D
- Weight: 5.5 Pounds
- Construction: Painted Carbon Steel
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gpm (per DI Pod)
- Maximum Pressure: 30 PSI
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/4" Tube Fitting
- Valve: 1/4" tube x 1/4" tube
- Mounting: Wall Mounted
- Plastic Parts: Non-Pigmented ABS
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- Color: Beige
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $192.00Sale Price: $114.90
Regular Price: $483.00Sale Price: $289.95
Regular Price: $2,158.00Sale Price: $1,295.00
Regular Price: $1,492.00Sale Price: $895.00
Regular Price: $832.00Sale Price: $499.00