view less−Product Description
US Water Dental Office Purification System
Engineered to provide Distilled Quality Water for dental applications, the US Water Sentry IX Dental Purification System provides a maximum of 20 gallons per day of ultra high purity Deionized (DI) water which is equal to or superior to distilled water… without any electricity or heat. This 9-Stage System delivers water up to 16 meg/ohm quality right from its’ own dispensing faucet.
Features & Benefits
- Removes chlorine and other harmful contaminants while deionizing the water – No more high electricity costs and no storing 5-gallon water bottles
- Change filters once or twice a year (depending upon water conditions) – Changing filters is quick and easy.
- Change UV Bulb once a year – Ultraviolet disinfection is the best method to assure bacterial purity.
- Flows 1 Gallon Per Minute – Fills a bottle in just a few seconds.
- All system parts are NSF and/or WQA Certified – Nothing to leach or cause contamination.
- 10-Year Warranty on Housings and UV Chamber – The best warranty in the business.
Stages of Filtration
- 5 Micron Pre-Filter
- Carbon Block Filter
- Chloramine Filter
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- GAC Polishing Filter
- DI Cartridge
- DI Cartridge
- Di Cartridge
- Ultraviolet Disinfection
Chrome faucet (quarter turn ceramic disc), tubing, fittings, valves and connectors – everything necessary to connect to your water supply. Also, includes DM-2EC Conductivity Monitor.
Water Doctor Endorsed
“Several years ago, my dentist asked me if we had a better way for them to get high purity water for their dental office. They had tried distillers, which we cumbersome and expensive to operate and clean and were currently using bottled distilled water, which they had to haul in, store and connect. Our Sentry IX Dental Purification System is the result of that quest. He used it for several years and then moved it when he built a new office. Dentists across the country are amazed at the simplicity of the system, as well as the low cost and high quality. But, that’s what you get when you deal direct with the manufacturer.” -- The Water Doctor
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $100.00Sale Price: $59.95
Regular Price: $45.00Sale Price: $26.95As low as: $20.21
Regular Price: $75.00Sale Price: $44.95As low as: $37.95