view less−Product Description
CraftROMaster 15,000 GPD Brewery Water System | 475 Barrels a Day
This is our medium-duty CraftROMaster Beer Brewing Water Treatment System. Modular in design, the CraftROMaster delivers up to 15,000 Gallons per day of high quality water.
This is a system that is engineered to last for 15 to 20 years with very little maintenance. The 10,000 GPD RO Module is made in the USA. Most commercial reverse osmosis systems operate at 15% recovery while the US WATER CraftROmaster achieves an amazing 75% recovery. To put that in perspective, a standard reverse osmosis system that produces 15,000 gallons per day, you would also waste about 82,500 gallons a day! Ours would make 10,000 gallons and waste less than 5,250 gallons.
Consists of the Following:
- Stage 1: US Water Fusion Backwashing Catalytic Carbon SuperFilter
- (10.0 cu/ft of Catalytic GAC) 24” x 72”Tank - Removes chlorine and chloramines to dramatically extend membrane life
- Stage 2: 15,000 GPD US Water High Performance RO System (220 Volt/1PH)
- Stainless Steel Membrane Housings
- Pentek Filter Housings
- Chemical Pump Outlet – automatic operation of anti-scalant injection
- Feed Solenoid Valve – positive shutoff
- Low Feed Pressure Switch – shuts down system when pressure is low
- Permeate Flow Meter – enables precise adjustment of the system
- Concentrate Flow Meter – allows proper waste water control
- 316 Stainless Steel Concentrate Valve – no corrosion
- Pre-filter Inlet/Outlet Pressure Gauges – visual water pressure monitoring
- Pump Pressure Gauge – allows precise adjustment
- TDS Controller - allows for greatest amount of economy and control
- Extra Low Energy Membranes – operate at lower PSI to extend system life and save up to 50% on energy
- Stage 3: Atmospheric Tank Package with Liquid Level Controls
- Choice of Tank Sizes – 250, 500, 1000 gallons
- Stage 4: Grundfos MQ3 Variable Speed Pump
- Delivers whatever volume is demanded up to 20 GPM
- Stage 5: US Water Pulsar Ultraviolet Disinfection
- Provides bacterially pure water regardless of any airborne contaminants
|Feed Water Source||TDS < 2000|
|Recovery Rate||Up To 75%|
|Rejection and Flow Rates|
|Nominal Salt Rejection %||98.5|
|Permeate Flow* gpm (lpm)||10.42 (39.44)|
|Minimum Feed Flow gpm (lpm)||16.42 (62.10)|
|Maximum Feed Flow gpm (lpm)||28.00 (106.00)|
|Minimum Concentrate Flow gpm (lpm)||6.00 (22.71)|
|Feed inch||2 FNPT|
|Permeate inch||1 FNPT|
|Concentrate inch||1 FNPT|
|Membranes(s) Per Vessel||1|
|Membrane Size||4" x 40"|
|RPM @ 60 (50 Hz)||3450 (2900)|
|Standard Voltage||220V 60Hz 1 PH|
|Voltage Amp Draw||16.9|
|Systems Dimensions **|
|L x W x H inch (cm)||55 x 33 x 54 (140 x 84 x 137)|
|Weight lb. (kg)||400 (181.0)|
|RO Operating Limits|
|Maximum Feed Temperature °F (°C)||85 (29.00)|
|Minimum Feed Temperature °F (°C)||40 (4.44)|
|Maximum Ambient Temperature °F (°C)||120 (48.89)|
|Minimum Ambient Temperature °F (°C)||40 (4.44)|
|Maximum Feed Pressure psi (bar)||85|
|Minimum Feed Pressure psi (bar)||45|
|Maximum Operating Pressure psi (bar)||150|
|Maximum SDI Rating SDI||< 3|
|Maximum Free Chlorine ppm||0|
|Maximum TDS ppm||2000|
|Maximum Hardness gpg||0|
|Maximum pH (Continuous)||11|
|Minimum pH (Continuous)||5|
|Maximum pH (Cleaning 30 min)||12|
|Minimum pH (Cleaning 30 min)||2|
|Maximum Turbidity (NTU)||1
*Product Flow rates are based on equipment test parameters.
**Does not include operating space requirements.
Test Parameters: *550 TDS Filtered (5 Micron), De-Chlorinated, Municipal Feed Water, 65 psi (4.50 bar) Feed Pressure, 100 psi (6.89 bar) Operating Pressure, 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C), Recovery as stated, 7.0 pH. Data taken after 60 minutes of operation. Scale prevention measures must be taken to prolong membrane life.
Low temperatures and high feed water TDS levels will significantly affect system’s production capabilities. Computer projections should be run for individual applications which do not meet or exceed minimum and maximum operating limits.
NOTE: US Water rates their Reverse Osmosis Systems under industry standards which are tested at 77 degree F, 500 TDS and 60 psi pressure. Production can vary dramatically depending upon water pressure, temperature and TDS (total dissolved solids) levels.
Additionally, for a reverse osmosis system to work effectively and economically, the following must be substantially removed from the water: hardness (to below 1gpg) – which means that a water softeners or anti-scalant must be used, chlorine, iron, sulfur and manganese. If these contaminants are removed and the entire system is purchased from US Water, there will be a 2-year system warranty. Warranty is void if these conditions are not met.
Anti-scalant is shipped as a concentrated solution. This concentrated solution must be mixed with clean RO or Distilled water to the proper level for each system specifically. A water analysis and RO system flow rates must be used to figure the site specific mixture and dose rate. You must call 1-800-608-8792 and make arrangements to send your water analysis and flow rate info to our engineers to give you the site specific dosage and mixture. Over or Under concentrated solutions could damage the RO membranes.
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Custom Built To Order|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|