view less−Product Description
US Water Craftmaster Floor-Mount Three-Stage 4.5" x 20" Water Filtration System
- Filters Included
- 5 Micron Pleated Sediment
- Carbon Block Chlorine Filter
- Catalytic Carbon Chloramine Filter
- 3/4", 1" or 1.5" Full Flow Inlet & Outlet
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench.
- Includes Floor-Mounted Frame (fully assembled)
- Flows up to 6 GPM
- Optional 6 GPM Stainless Steel Ultraviolet Disinfection System
20" Commercial-Grade Cartridge Filter Housing With 3/4", 1" or 1.5" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve
This is a commercial-grade high-quality, rugged filter housing built to withstand severe conditions. It's exclusive thread design provides superior sealing and greater security against leaks. The replacement filters are compatable with any 4.5" x 20" filter cartridge on the market. It uses the same cartridges as Ametek, American Plumber, Culligan, Flowmatic, Liquatec, Pentek and Watts, as well as most other brands of housings.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated EPDM o-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Buttress Thread Design Provides Superior Sealing & Greater Security
- Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals
- Housings supplied with pressure release valves
- Rated for temperatures to 125°F (52°C) and pressures to 125 psi (8.75 bar)
- Utilizes 20 in. Big Blue Commercial Housing with Pressure Relief Valve
- 3/4", 1" or 1.5" Inlet & Outlet
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
The c aft master floor mount 3stage unit. Does it have fitting option that will hook it up to a standard hose fitting, like for ur garden hose?
Yes, you can just use a ¾” hose to ¾” MPT adapter.
What I need the third chloramine filter if city uses Chlorine?
No you would not need it, but most cities are in transition now to chloramine instead of chlorine because of the cost difference.
How many gallons of water are the filters good for, before they have to be replaced? Ballpark is fine.
Usually they are replaced every 3 to 6 months, depending upon water quality.
How long do the filters last? I understand it depends on the ppm of the source water, though I am looking for a ballpark estimate based off of maybe 250-300ppm? Also, what is the power consumption? In watts or volts AND amps. Thank you for your time.
The system alone uses no power, it is a stand-alone filter system. Although, if you add the UV option then it is 35 watts. As for an estimate lifespan on the filters is 3 to 12 months depending on the amount of water used and quality of water (volume has everything to do with life of filters).