view less−Product Description
US Water Complete RO Screen Laboratory Water Test
Detailed Laboratory Water Analysis For Reverse Osmosis System Design
If you need a water analysis for an industrial, commercial, or a whole house reverse osmosis system, this is the most comprehensive test on the market. If you are on well water, it is vital that you have a complete RO screen for your water. This test offers a comprehensive, in-depth analysis of 22 metals, 9 other organics and 14 other parameters necessary to determine the proper reverse osmosis system.
Once we have the water analysis, we then run the analytics through a computer program called ROSA (Reverse Osmosis Systems Analysis) so as to know flow rates, recoveries, cost analysis, concentrate, permeate calibration and membrane performance. With commercial or whole-house RO, it’s not luck – it’s science!
How It Works
- You order the test from us online or you can call-in to order
- We send you the water bottles and testing information
- Once you get the test, you follow the directions and fill and cap the bottle with your raw, untreated water
- You send the test directly to National Testing Laboratories (the address is on the instructions)
- Once we get the water test back, we send it to you and then make a recommendation as to the best way to treat your water, and by the way, We Guarantee to Fix Your Water Problems
- If you buy the system we recommend, we will refund you $100 against the purchase price (cannot be combined with any other promotion)
How Long Does It Take?
It generally takes the lab about two weeks to complete the testing once the sample is received. The results will be sent by e-mail.
NOTE: Do not send the water back to US Water Systems. Send it directly to the lab.
National Testing Laboratories (NTL) is one of the largest independent laboratories in the U.S. specializing in the analysis of drinking water for chemical and microbiological contamination. The corporate office, located in Cleveland, Ohio, is integral to the operation of the laboratory facility in Ypsilanti, Michigan. For more than 25 years, they have offered a wide range of services for residential and commercial customers. Commercial customers include public water systems (city water), environmental consultants, engineers, water treatment professionals, bottled water plants, well drillers, food producers, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and home inspectors.
List of Contaminants Tested
GENERAL WATER QUALITY
view less-Additional Information
|Type Of Water Test||Most Popular, Professional Lab Tests|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !