view less−Product Description
4.5" x 20" US Water Chloramine Removal Cartridge with Centaur Carbon
Utilizes Centaur Catalytic Carbon to greatly reduce or remove the chloramines in the water supply
- At the heart of this cartridge is Centaur Catalytic Carbon by Calgon Carbon that combines a fine pore structure for enhanced absorption of trace contaminants with high catalytic activity for their elimination.
- Chloramine is deadly to fish. For home use, water with chloramine presents aesthetic issues of bad taste, odor and skin irritation.
- Fits any 4.5" x 20" Big Blue Filter Housing
- Filter should be rinsed for at least two minutes before use to remove fines.
- All materials are FDA and NSF Approved.
- Made in the USA
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- 4 TO A CASE
- Replaces Aries Part #AF-20-1042-BB
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Chloramine Removal|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
How long to these last?
They typically need changed yearly.