view less−Product Description
2.5" x 10" US Water Chloramine Removal Cartridge | USWF-2510-CC
Utilizes Centaur Catalytic Carbon to greatly reduce or remove the chloramines in the water supply
- At the heart of this cartridge is Centaur Catalytic Carbon by Calgon Carbon that combines a fine pore structure for enhanced absorption of trace contaminants with high catalytic activity for their elimination.
- Chloramine is deadly to fish. For home use, water with chloramine presents aesthetic issues of bad taste, odor and skin irritation.
- Fits any 2.5" x 10" (9--3/4") Filter Housing
- Filter should be rinsed for at least two minutes before use to remove fines.
- All materials are FDA and NSF Approved.
- Made in the USA
- Maximum Flow Rate: .3 GPM
- 12 TO A CASE
- Replaces Aries Part #AF-10-1053
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Chloramine Removal|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
I own a 5 stage RO system and I'm installing a Chloramine removal filter. Does it matter which filter housing of the 3 I place it in?
Out of the 3, place it last.