view less−Product Description
US Water Chloramine Carbon Block Filter 2.5 inch x 10 inch - 1 Micron Filter
- Filter elements are designed to fit most standard 10” filter housings.
- This high quality carbon block media is manufactured from raw materials to precise specifications entirely in a US manufacturing facility.
- This filter element is rated at 1 micron.
- Elements are finished with a single layer of spun-bonded polypropylene netting.
- Polypropylene end caps with compression gaskets are standard.
- Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Dimensions: 2.5 O.D. x 1.25 I.D. x 9.8" L
- Chloramine Reduction (greater than 95%): 1,000 Gallons @ 1 GPM
- Carbon Type: Coconut Shell Carbon
- Operating Temperature: 40 to 125 Degrees F
- Operating Pressure: 250 psi
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Chloramine Removal|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
I received my order today and started the procedure of cleaning and flushing each filter one at a time. There is no water flow through the chloraime filter. I live in Dallas and I know there's adequate water pressure. I read on the top of the filter "this side up" so it's pointed up toward where the water enters. So is this filter defective or what? I need my filtered water ASAP!
We have tech-support during business hours Mon-Sat, please call us at 1-800-608-8792. Another thing to check is make sure you took the plastic off of the filter.