US Water Big Blue Commercial Filter Housing 4.5 x 10 | H-4510
US Water Big Blue 4.5 x 10 Commercial Filter Housing
With 3/4" or 1" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve, Mounting Bracket, Screws, and Wrench
The US Water 4.5” x 10” Big Blue Cartridge Housing is a Commercial Grade Housing that will handle heavy filtration needs for years. It accepts any industry standard 4.5” x 10” filter cartridge which includes, pleated, melt blown, string, gradient density, carbon and any number of specialty filters. A full listing of all the filters available is found HERE.
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated Buna-N O-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Buttress Thread Design Provides Superior Sealing & Greater Security
- Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals
- Housings supplied with pressure release valves
- Rated for temperatures to 100°F and pressures to 90 psi
- BlackCap/Clear Sump
- 3/4" or 1" Inlet & Outlet
- Uses the same cartridges as Ametek, American Plumber, Culligan, Flowmatic, Hydronix, Liquatec, Pentek and Watts, as well as most other brands of housings.
- Equavalent to Flowmatic Part # FH5000BL1PR, Hydronix HF45-10BLBK10PR and Pentek Big Blue HFPP
NOTE: This housing does not include a filter. Choose any 4.5" x 10" listed below under "Related Products". If you are unsure what type of filter would be best for your application, contact one of our Certified Water Specialists at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available 7 days a week from 8 AM until 11 PM EDT.
|Filter Size||4.5 x 10|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|