view less−Product Description
US Water Two-Stage 4.5" x 10" Water Filtration System
- 3/4" or 1" Full Flow Inlet & Outlet
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench.
- Flows up to 15 GPM, depending upon filters utilized.
10" Commercial-Grade Cartridge Filter Housing With 3/4" or 1" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve
This is a commercial-grade high-quality, rugged filter housing built to withstand severe conditions. It's exclusive thread design provides superior sealing and greater security against leaks. The replacement filters are compatible with any 4.5" x 10" filter cartridge on the market. It uses the same cartridges as Ametek, American Plumber, Culligan, Flowmatic, Liquatec, Pentek and Watts, as well as most other brands of housings.
- 20 & 5 Micron Pleated filters for removing moderate amounts of dirt and sediment (typically used for well water)
- 5 & 1 Micron Pleated filters for removing finer dirt and sediment (typically used for city or well water)
- 5 micron & Radial Carbon filters for removing dirt, sediment, and chlorine (typically used for city water)
- 5 micron Pleated & Carbon Block for removing dirt, sediment, and chlorine (typically used for reverse osmosis pre-treatment)
- Housing and O-Ring
- Mounting Bracket
- Screws to Mount Bracket to Housing
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated EPDM o-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Buttress Thread Design Provides Superior Sealing & Greater Security
- Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals
- Housings supplied with pressure release valves
- Rated for temperatures to 100°F and pressures to 90 psi
- Utilizes 10 in. Big Blue Commercial Housing with Pressure Relief Valve
- 3/4" or 1" Inlet & Outlet
NOTE: If you are unsure what type of filter would be best for your application, contact one of our Certified Water Specialists at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts are available 7 days a week from 8 AM until 11 PM EDT.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Do you have a in line filter system that will remove iron/rust (under $200.xx)
**Although, this may not be cost effective depending on how much iron you have in your water. If there are high levels of iron you would have to change this filter more than you would like.