US Water Three-Stage 4.5" x 10" Water Filtration System
- 3/4" or 1" Full Flow Inlet & Outlet
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and filter wrench.
- Flows up to 15 GPM, depending upon filters utilized.
10" Commercial-Grade Cartridge Filter Housing With 3/4" or 1" Inlet/Outlet - Includes Pressure Relief Valve
This is a commercial-grade high-quality, rugged filter housing built to withstand severe conditions. It's exclusive thread design provides superior sealing and greater security against leaks. The replacement filters are compatible with any 4.5" x 10" filter cartridge on the market. It uses the same cartridges as Ametek, American Plumber, Culligan, Flowmatic, Liquatec, Pentek and Watts, as well as most other brands of housings.
- 20, 5, & 1 Micron Pleated filters for removing finer dirt and sediment (typically used for well water)
- 20 micron, 5 micron, & Radial Carbon filters for removing dirt, sediment, and chlorine (typically used for city water)
- 20 micron, 5 micron, & Carbon Block for removing dirt, sediment, and chlorine (typically used for reverse osmosis pre-treatment)
- Housing and O-Ring
- Mounting Bracket
- Screws to Mount Bracket to Housing
- Manufactured from the highest quality, FDA grade, 100% NSF listed polypropylene
- Leak-proof sealing is accomplished by compression against a top seated EPDM o-ring located in the housing’s sump
- Thick wall and added ribs make the housings ideal for a wide range of applications
- Buttress Thread Design Provides Superior Sealing & Greater Security
- Polypropylene construction provides excellent chemical resistance with most acids, alcohol, ammonia, oils, plating solutions and many aggressive chemicals
- Housings supplied with pressure release valves
- Rated for temperatures to 100°F and pressures to 90 psi
- Utilizes 10 in. Big Blue Commercial Housing with Pressure Relief Valve
- 3/4" or 1" Inlet & Outlet
NOTE: If you are unsure what type of filter would be best for your application, contact one of our Certified Water Specialists at 800-608-USWA or e-mail us at email@example.com. Our experts are available 7 days a week from 8 AM until 11 PM EDT.