view less−Product Description
1.5 Inch US Water Commercial Backwashing Sediment Filter | 21 GPM to 62 GPM
The US Water Backwashing Sediment Filter is designed to remove sand, silt and sediment to below 5 microns. It backwashes the solids down the drain so that there are no cartridges to change.
- Flow rates from 21 GPM to 62 GPM
- Fully-adjustable Fleck 2850 time-clock filter valve
- Lead-free brass valve body for superior strength and durability
- Automatic 12-day mechanical time-clock control (shown right)
- Optional NXT Computerized Controller – Provides tremendous flexibility
- Time-tested hydraulically-balanced piston, seals and spacers designed to control service flow and backwashing
- Just one internal moving part
- NSF Certified fiberglass resin tanks (tanks are generally natural in color, but can vary)
- 1.5" Full-flow hub and lateral Distributors on all systems
- Used to reduce sediment before other treatment products
- Ideal for RO pre-treatment
|Model Number||Cubic Feet Media||Pounds Gravel||Peak Flow Rate||Backwash Flow Rate||Mineral Tank||Shipping Weight|
|140-28F-CSB-3||3||50||21 GPM||15 GPM||14 x 65||300 lbs|
|140-28F-CSB-4||4||50||28 GPM||20 GPM||16 x 65||475 lbs|
|140-28F-CSB-5||5||75||33 GPM||25 GPM||18 x 65||650 lbs|
|7||100||50 GPM||35 GPM||21 x 62||775 lbs|
|140-28F-CSB-10||10||125||62 GPM||40 GPM||24 x 72||1100 lbs|
Remember: In order to get proper filtration, you need prolonged contact with the media. Therefore, it’s better to oversize the filter than undersize it. You should base your flow rate on the continuous flow, not the maximum flow.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Select Media Type||CSB- Sediment|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
max operating pressure ??
Water pressure is not to exceed 125 psi (8.6 bar).
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $267.00Sale Price: $159.95As low as: $110.46
Regular Price: $2,237.00Sale Price: $1,342.11
Out of stock