view less−Product Description
The US Water Backwashing Filter System to Remove Sediment, Sand, Silt and Cloudiness
High performance granular filter media for unsurpassed removal of sand, silt and sediment.
A Commercial sediment system is a fully automatic backwashing filtration system. It uses all NSF and FDA approved components, including the sediment media. The electronic computer control cleans the Media of accumulated contaminants. The electronic control center is easy to set and once set, you never have to set it again (except for DST). It traps dirt, sand and silt better than ANY Graded-Density Filter.
- Has 2.8 Times the load capacity of sand - 2.8 TIMES!
- Media is capable of handling higher service flow rate and increased load capacity and has a 5-micron nominal rating.
- A high performance filter media used in lieu of sand/anthracite, pecan shells or other, coarse filtration material to efficiently remove suspended solids and fine turbidity particles.
- Microscopic mineral projections allow particulate matter to penetrate deeply into the bed.
- The granules remove a wide range of colloidal and soluble, inorganic metallic, contaminants by surface sorption, chemical binding, charge-neutralization, coagulation, reactions and/or ionic, ion-exchange phenomena.
- One of the advantages is its superior filtration rating (5 micron nominal) which translates to enhanced water quality.
- In cases where these is superfine silt or sand in the water, you may want to consider "step-down filtration" after the sediment filter, such as with a BBF2 or BBF3 Filtration System.
- Electronic controller has only one internal moving part - simple to set. No complicated programs.
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- 24 Volt Electrcal system uses less than $3.00 electricity per year and offers no danger of electrical shock.
- Capicator backup keeps the memory during power outages.
- The system removes or reduces silt, sand, sediment and cloudiness
- Extremely user friendly
- Low maintenance due to automatic operation
- Long life due to backwashing feature
- 10 Years on Tank
- 5 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 1 Year on all other Parts
Not sure what size filter you need? Bigger is usually better but remember, a system should be sized according to flow rate that is available for backwashing. A system must be backwashed at the specified flow rate to ensure it is flushed properly.
MAX FLOW RATE
NORMAL FLOW RATE
BACKWASH FLOW RATE
|CU/FT of MEDIA||PLUMBING CONNETIONS||ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS|
|094-CSF-200-SED||10 GPM||7 GPM||9 GPM||5 Micron||12" x 52"||2.0 cu/ft||1"||Input 120V 60 Hz - Output 12V 650mA|
|094-CSF-300-SED||15 GPM||12 GPM||No Button||5 Micron||14" x 65"||3.0 cu/ft||1"||Input 120V 60 Hz - Output 12V 650mA|
|094-CSF-400-SED||20 GPM||15 GPM||No Button||5 Micron||16" x 65"||4.0 cu/ft||1"||Input 120V 60 Hz - Output 12V 650mA|
|FUSION SUPERFILTER PROGRAMMING|
|Press and hold the Manual and Settings buttons for 3-5 seconds|
|Press and hold the Up and Down arrows for 3-5 seconds|
|Valve Mode||B.W. Filter|
|Press and hold the Settings button for 3-5 seconds|
|Time of Day and Date||Set by Customer|
|Regen Times||Set by Customer|
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Select Media Type||CSB- Sediment|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !