view less−Product Description
The US Water Aquapurion 5-Stage RO System has all of the premium upgrades of the standard Aquapurion… plus one more big one! If you have an icemaker or want higher pressure for your reverse osmosis system, then this Premium 5-Stage Permeate Pump RO is an incredible solution. Most RO systems lose 30% to 40% of their pressure in the reverse osmosis process – but not this one! You won’t believe the pressure and volume when you use the non-electric permeate pump reverse osmosis system. This system utilizes all NSF, WQA and FDA Certified components and can be installed neatly under your kitchen sink or remote-installed in a basement or utility room. All filters and membranes are made in USA and the systems includes a John Guest Inlet Valve and Tank Valve.
The Four Main Reasons To Buy the Aquapurion Permeate Pump Reverse Osmosis System
- The Permeate Pump RO makes water twice as fast as an ordinary RO
- The Permeate Pump RO makes higher quality water than an ordinary RO
- The Permeate Pump RO wastes 80% less water than any ordinary RO
- The Permeate Pump RO delivers the highest pressure at the faucet of any RO - Ideal for ice-makers that need pressure.
Removes or Reduces the following:
- This system installs neatly under the sink or can easily be remote installed
- Automatic shuts off when tank is full
- 3-Year Comprehensive System Warranty (excludes filters, membrane is pro-rated)
- Utilizes ALL NSF & FDA Approved Components
- 4.5 Gallon Metal Tank is NSF Certified with NSF liner (BPA Free) NOTE: Tank can also lay on its’ side.
- The Aquapurion Permeate Pump Reverse Osmosis is capable of removing over 98% of the total dissolved solids, over 99% of all organics and over 99% of all bacteria.
- All Filters and Membrane
- All Tubing
- All Fittings Necessary for Installation
- Tank Shut-off Valve
- Chrome or Brushed Nickel Lead-Free Non-Air Gap Faucet
- All Fittings Necessary for Installation
- Installation Manual
- On-Line Installation Videos
- Telephone Tech Support 7 days a Week
* see written warranty for details
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|RO System Type||Undersink, Remote|
|Number of Stages||5|
|Dimensions||RO Module: 16" w x 19" h x 7" d
RO Module (with permeate pump): 16" w x 19" h x 8" d
Tank: 11" d x 16" h
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Prolonged Contact Catalytic Granular Activated Carbon Filtration needed to remove Chloramines. Does it also remove trihalomethanes? Does the US Water Aquapurion 5-Stage Permeate Pump RO System have such a filter, or can one be purchased for the 50 GPD model. My city keeps notifying us months after the fact that they are out of compliance - the City of Temple is notifying customers that the drinking water being supplied has exceeded the Maximum Contaminant Level (MCL) for total trihalomethanes for quarter three 2016. Actually, for the whole year of 2016, and I do not know about right now or 2015. Is there a filter that will reduce the chlorine, chloramines, and the trihalomethanes? That is what I need.
The system that will remove the largest spectrum of these contaminants is here:
It will dramatically remove more of the chloramines and THM.
I live in an area where I haul my own water supply and also rely on a septic system. I don't want to empty the waste water into the septic and also want the least amount of waste water. How much water loss can I expect per gallon of filtered water? Also, can the waste water be used for plants or will it contain too much salt and other waste in concentration that would be harmful to them?. Thank You, Ron
Most RO systems waste 3 gallons for every gallon made. Most families use only 2-3 gallons of drinking water a day, so if you use 3 you will waste 9.
The waste can be used for any number of uses, including flushing toilets, watering plants and irrigation.
Do I need to buy the ice maker hookup kit if the ice maker is already connected to public water supply?
If you want your ice maker connected to the reverse osmosis system, the ice maker kit is the easiest way to make the connection.
What is the reject ratio of the US Water Aquapurion 5-Stage Permeate Pump RO System?3:1 with and open faucet not back pressure. This will increase to 4:1 to 5:1 when there is back pressure. This would be the case when the 4 gallon tank is almost full. Typically for the last gallon of the tank can see a 4-5:1 ratio.
Do you offer a slim style storage tank for the US Water Aquapurion 5-Stage Permeate Pump RO System? My under sink storage will accommodate about 10 inches wide by 26 inches tall for the storage tank.The only tank we offer is the 11” DIA x 23” H. tank. There were some slim tanks that we carried for a while but they had problems with the internal bladders. You can go with a 2 gallon tank but it is typically not big enough for a continuous use system.
How often do the filters have to be changed?
Every 6 months to one year, depending upon water quality.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $783.00Sale Price: $469.95
Regular Price: $500.00Sale Price: $299.95