view less−Product Description
Take Control of Your Water's Bacteriological Purity With The Ultimate UV Technology
The quality of your drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. If you are unsure of the microbiological quality of your source water or if you are looking for additional security from your municipal water source, then US Water has the solution. UV technology is proven to control microbiological issues in water including, bacteria, viruses, E.coli, Cryptosporidium and Giardia lamblia. This is not a point-of-entry UV for a whole house, but rather a point-of-use UV.
The US Water Ultraviolet System is a PREMIUM quality 1/2" flow UV system at an affordable price which will handle flow rates up to 3 GPM. Be careful to select a UV disinfection system that matches the flow needed for your home.
The US Water UV utilizes S-Shaped flow to assure the user of the greatest kill of bacteria. With the inlet at the bottom side of the UV Chamber and the outlet at the other top side, the US Water S-Shaped Flow UV is a true Killer Lamp!
It is one thing to SAY a system is better and quite another to put your money where your mouth is - But we do! The US Water Ultraviolet Disinfection System is backed with the best and most comprehensive warranty in the business: Lifetime on the Stainless Steel reactor chamber and 10 years on the controller*.
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is CSA and CE compliant.
- 1/2" Flow Single ended, 304 stainless steel, polished reaction chamber.
- Designed & manufactured to ASME pressure vessel standards
- Flow rates stated at 95% UVT at a dose of 30mJ/cm2
- Reliable, industry proven low pressure (LP) coated UV lamps with ceramic bases for durability and a 9000 hour life (1 year)
- Constant current electronic controller (one controller for all systems) in a splash-proof case
- Visual and Audible Lamp Change Reminder
- Visual and Audible Lamp Out Indicator
- Built in North America
|Recommended Flow Rate||3 GPM|
|Electrical||110V / 50-60Hz|
|Plug Type||American NEMA 5/15, 3-Prong w/Ground|
|Power Consumption (Watts)||22 Watts|
|Reactor Chamber Dimensions||7.3" height X 2 1/2" diameter|
|Shipping Weight||7 Pounds|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||125 PSI (8.6 bar)|
|Replacement Quartz Sleeve||401-QS-330|
|Replacement Ballast Controller||401-BA-ICE-S|
|Disinfection Flow Rates|
|Flow Rate @ 16 mJ/cm2||5 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 30 mJ/cm2||3 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 40 mJ/cm2||2 GPM|
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Warranty||Stainless Steel Reactor Chamber - Lifetime Electronics - Three (3) Years|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $383.00Sale Price: $229.95