view less−Product Description
The 1” light duty water softeners are designed for water softening applications, such as coffee shops, small restaurants, pre-treatment for reverse osmosis systems and lab water systems where 1” flow rates are needed. The computerized meter control is easy to set, and once set, you should never have to program it again. This is a very robust control valve with NEXT LEVEL TECHNOLOGY, the highest salt efficiency in the industry and water saving features that can save thousands of gallons of water. They all have a 10 year warranty on tanks and a 5 year warranty on the valve and electronics
- 12 volt electrical system used about $2.00 a year of electricity and poses no danger of electrical shock.
- Just one (1) internal moving part in the water stream
- Premium 10% cross-linked ion-exchange resin
- Automatic Soft Water Recharge automatically performs a quick “regen” during periods of unusual spikes in water usage to restore enough capacity to last until the next regeneration.
- Automatic System Flush keeps the system “fresh” with a short backwash and a rinse every seven days if no water is used to prevent bacterial growth.
- Large LED backlit screen continuously rotates important operational data including gallons remaining.
- Utilizes all NSF and/or WQA Certified Components
- Includes built-in bypass valve
- Chrome tank protector always looks like new and wipes clean easily. Looks just as good in 20 years! (Up to 75,000 Grains)
- Available in 35,000 to 120,000 grain capacities.
- 10-year warranty on tanks
- 5-year warranty on the valve and electronics
|Model Number||Cu. Ft. Resin||Grain Capacity||Tank Size||Continuous Flow Rate||Peak Flow Rate||Brine Tank Size|
|093-CWS-100-30||1||30,000 Grains||9 X 48||5 GPM||10 GPM||18" x 34"|
|093-CWS-100-60||2||60,000 Grains||12 X 52||10 GPM||20 GPM||18" x 34"|
|093-CWS-100-90||3||90,000 Grains||14 X 65||15 GPM||27 GPM||18" x 34"|
|093-CWS-100-120||4||120,000 Grains||16 X 65||20 GPM||27 GPM||18" x 34"|
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Warranty||10 year warranty on tanks
5 year warranty on valve and electronics
1 year warranty on all other parts
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Regular Price: $2,325.00Sale Price: $1,395.00