view less−Product Description
US Water Systems Silicone is Specially Formulated Silicone for all Rubber Parts and O-Rings
- Comes in a handy, durable, re-sealable tube that will last for years.
- Certified to NSF-61 standards and is designed for use in potable water systems where NSF certification is required.
- Ideal for water filters, reverse osmosis systems, water softeners and anyplace O-rings are utilized
- This stiff, tacky compound has excellent dielectric properties, oxidation resistance and water repellence.
- It is essentially non-toxic, non-melting and retains its pliability, even after extended service use.
- Resistant to a variety of chemicals and is compatible with most plastics and rubbers.
- Extremely water-resistant and withstands water washout and spray-off.
- US Water Systems US-599 Silicone is the lubricant of choice for lubricating all o-rings in water treatment applications.
- NEVER use petroleum based products (such as vaseline) on any O-Ring.
Buy an 2 oz. Tube and keep it FOREVER to lubricate anything made of rubber. NEVER USE VASOLINE or any petroleum-based products on O-Rings!
Quantity Discounts Available
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|