Synergy Twin-Alternating Commercial-Grade Metered Water Softener
Regular Price $3,303.32 As low as $1,981.95
Only %1 left
A Better Mousetrap than Kinetico*
Most water softeners have a single resin (softening) tank. That means that when it is time to regenerate (typically at 2AM or some other time when water usage is low), if you were to use water, it would be hard and not softened. The Synergy eliminates that issue. If you are a doctor, police office, EMT, funeral director, fireman, if you work a swing shift, or are just a night owl, then maybe you are a person who needs the benefits of having 24/7/365 soft water. The Synergy is especially efficient with big families or with water that contains iron.
- Twin-Alternating 24/7/365 Soft Water Softener
- Regenerates With Soft Water
- Fills the Brine Tank With Soft Water
- Simply the Ultimate Water Softener
- Fewer Wetted Internal Moving Parts than Kinetico*
- Never run out of soft water - 24/7/365
- Keeps resin cleaner - regenerates with soft water
- Saves salt because it regenerates "precisely" when needed
- Never worry about setting the time of day - it doesn't matter
- Higher flow rates - minimal pressure drop
- Less maintenance - fewer moving parts
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks and Resin
- 21st Century Computer Electronics
- Just two (2) moving parts in the water stream
- 24-volt electrical system
- Unlike Kinetico, it uses electricity - $3.00 per year - but Synergy has a 6-cycle valve (Kinetico* is only a 3-cycle valve)
- Includes 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve (pictured below)
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks and Resin - 10 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 10% Cross-Linked Resin is much more chlorine resistant than ordinary 8% cross-linked resin sold by most companies
- This system can be regenerated using potassium. Potassium may be slightly less efficient (i.e, you may have to set the salt usage up about 10%)
4 Features you won't find on most other softeners
- Super Premium 10% Cross-Linked Cation Exchange Resin - Much stronger, chlorine resistant, longer life - in fact, it has a Lifetime Warranty!
- Full-Flow Tank is the Smartest Tank in the Industry - Higher flow rates, up to 30% less water to drain, and less salt!
- Regenerates With Clean, Soft Water - Everyone knows that soft water cleans better, which is part of the reason the resin has a Lifetime Warranty!
- Fills the Salt Tank With Soft Water - Prevents plugged injectors, saves on service!
Add An Optional Pre-filter - Save $100
We believe in engineering effective solutions for all of your water issues. That’s why we recommend a Magna 5-Micro Pre-filter for every Matrixx Water Softener. This is the only filter on that market that uses patented Posi-Seal technology to ensure 100% filtration with zero bypass. Prefilters are the best insurance for prolonging the life of both your water softener and household appliances. Best of all, it's 100% Made in the USA!
|Model||Max Capacity||Cu/Ft Resin (each tank)||Grain Capacity||Max Flow||Resin Tank||Brine Tank||Weight|
|163-SS-10||35,000||1.00||35,000 Grains||10 GPM||9 x 48||18 x 35||200|
|163-SS-15||53,000||1.50||53,000 Grains||15 GPM||10 x 54||18 x 35||260|
|163-SS-20||70,000||2.00||70,000 Grains||20 GPM||12 x 52||18 x 35||320|
|163-SS-25||88,000||2.50||88,000 Grains||25 GPM||13 x 54||18 x 35||400|
*Kinetico® is a registered trademark of Kinetico Incorporated of Newberry, Ohio and is not affiliated with US Water Systems is any fashion. US Water Systems does not sell or represent Kinetico in any manner.
|Warranty||Tanks: Lifetime Valve & Electronics: 10 Years Resin: Lifetime|
|Resin Type||10% Crosslinked|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|