Synergy Twin-Alternating Commercial-Grade Metered Water Softener
Regular Price $4,158.42 As low as $2,495.00
A Better Mousetrap than Kinetico*
Most water softeners have a single resin (softening) tank. That means that when it is time to regenerate (typically at 2AM or some other time when water usage is low), if you were to use water, it would be hard and not softened. The Synergy eliminates that issue. If you are a doctor, police office, EMT, funeral director, fireman, if you work a swing shift, or are just a night owl, then maybe you are a person who needs the benefits of having 24/7/365 soft water. The Synergy is especially efficient with big families or with water that contains iron.
- Twin-Alternating 24/7/365 Soft Water Softener
- Regenerates With Soft Water
- Fills the Brine Tank With Soft Water
- Simply the Ultimate Water Softener
- Fewer Wetted Internal Moving Parts than Kinetico*
- Never run out of soft water - 24/7/365
- Keeps resin cleaner - regenerates with soft water
- Saves salt because it regenerates "precisely" when needed
- Never worry about setting the time of day - it doesn't matter
- Higher flow rates - minimal pressure drop
- Less maintenance - fewer moving parts
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks and Resin
- 21st Century Computer Electronics
- Just two (2) moving parts in the water stream
- 24-volt electrical system
- Unlike Kinetico, it uses electricity - $3.00 per year - but Synergy has a 6-cycle valve (Kinetico* is only a 3-cycle valve)
- Includes 1" Stainless Steel Bypass Valve (pictured below)
- Lifetime Warranty on Tanks and Resin - 10 Years on Valve & Electronics
- 10% Cross-Linked Resin is much more chlorine resistant than ordinary 8% cross-linked resin sold by most companies
- This system can be regenerated using potassium. Potassium may be slightly less efficient (i.e, you may have to set the salt usage up about 10%)
4 Features you won't find on most other softeners
- Super Premium 10% Cross-Linked Cation Exchange Resin - Much stronger, chlorine resistant, longer life - in fact, it has a Lifetime Warranty!
- Full-Flow Tank is the Smartest Tank in the Industry - Higher flow rates, up to 30% less water to drain, and less salt!
- Regenerates With Clean, Soft Water - Everyone knows that soft water cleans better, which is part of the reason the resin has a Lifetime Warranty!
- Fills the Salt Tank With Soft Water - Prevents plugged injectors, saves on service!
Why Does the Synergy Come with a Free Magna Filter?
At US Water Systems, we provide much more than just pieces and parts. We engineer solutions… Solutions that solve water problems. One of the most important parts of any water treatment system is proper pre-treatment and that usually starts with pre-filtration. If anyone says that you don’t need a pre-filter with a water softener, they are either ignorant or a charlatan! Your car will run without an oil filter… but it will run longer, better, and more efficiently with one. The same is true of a water softener. Even on city water, there can be sand, silt, sediment, and solids that can damage internal parts and plug the injector.
Magna mean “great” in Latin and this is a great filter. It is 5 microns to effectively remove anything that can damage your water softener. It has almost double the surface area of other filters and is the BEST INSURANCE POLICY there is to protect your water softener…and all water using appliances in your home.
Unlike other “Big Blue” filters which are Made in the Far East, the US Water Systems Magna Filter is 100% American Made and is the only filter on the market that has a double o-ring Positive Seal that assures 100% filtration. Old-style “flat top” filters cannot even come close to this level of filtration.
|Model||Max Capacity||Cu/Ft Resin (each tank)||Grain Capacity||Max Flow||Resin Tank||Brine Tank||Weight|
|163-SS-10||35,000||1.00||35,000 Grains||10 GPM||9 x 48||18 x 35||200|
|163-SS-15||53,000||1.50||53,000 Grains||15 GPM||10 x 54||18 x 35||260|
|163-SS-20||70,000||2.00||70,000 Grains||20 GPM||12 x 52||18 x 35||320|
|163-SS-25||88,000||2.50||88,000 Grains||25 GPM||13 x 54||18 x 35||400|
*Kinetico® is a registered trademark of Kinetico Incorporated of Newberry, Ohio and is not affiliated with US Water Systems is any fashion. US Water Systems does not sell or represent Kinetico in any manner.
|Warranty||Tanks: Lifetime Valve & Electronics: 10 Years Resin: Lifetime|
|Resin Type||10% Crosslinked|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|