view less−Product Description
4" x 21" Stainless Steel Commercial Reverse Osmosis Membrane Pressure Vessel with 1/2" FNPT Connections - SS 4021
Designed for continuous long-term use as a pressure vessel for reverse osmosis, nanofiltration and ultrafiltration elements which are used on typical commercial reverse osmosis water treatment systems at pressures up to 300 PSI.
- PuroTech® SS Membrane Housings are designed for continuous, long-term use as a pressure vessel for reverse osmosis, nano filtration, and ultra filtration elements which are used on typical commercial water treatment systems at pressures up to 300 psi.
- PuroTech® SS Membrane Housings accommodate any make of 4-inch nominal diameter spiral wound elements with a 3⁄4” diameter male product tube.
- PuroTech® offers SS (stainless steel) GFN (Glass Filled Nylon) Membrane Housings in 4” diameters.
- PuroTech® pressure vessels feature end entry connections, the True-Clamp™ Integrated Clamping System.
- PuroTech® SS Membrane Housings have a 304L stainless steel exterior, which is corrosion resistant, and able to withstand high pressures.
- 304L Stainless Steel Construction
- Screws, vessel and clamp are all 304 Stainless Steel
- End Entry Connections
- Full Range of Diameters and Pressure Ratings
- Single Piece GFN End Plugs
- Buna-N Double O-Rings for Sealing Integrity
- High Resistance to Climate Conditions
- True-Clamp™ Integrated Clamping System
- Double O-Rings for Sealing Integrity
- Electrically Resistant Welded Construction
- Accommodate All Standard Sized Membrane Elements
- Adapters, Interconnectors and Saddle Clamps Available
- Connections: Feed - 1/2" FNPT/ Permeate - 1/2" FNPT/ Concentrate - 1/2"
RO UltraTec & Axeon Water Part Number: 208239
view less-Additional Information
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !