view less−Product Description
Square D High Pressure Switch - Part # 200907
- Automatically starts when the tank pressure falls below 40 psi and stops when the pressure reaches 60 psi.
- Designed for the control of electrically driven water pumps. Diaphragm actuated.
- Type FSG is the standard water pump switch, suitable for all types of pumps: jets, submersible,reciprocating, etc.
- Type FYG is designed to meet higher horsepower and pressure requirements.
- Type FRG is reverse acting: contacts open on falling pressure.
- Part Number: Description: 200907 Square D Normally Closed High Pressure Switch 40-60 1/4” FNPT
- Fits R.O. UltraTec, Axeon, Flexeon and Titan Reverse Osmosis Systems
view less-Additional Information