US Water 2.5" x 20" Re-Mineralization Filter
Calcite is naturally occurring calcium carbonate media. Upon contact with acidic waters, calcite slowly dissolves and the calcium carbonate raises the pH, which reduces potential leaching of copper, lead and other metals found in typical plumbing systems. It also raises the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) level of the water and gives it a refreshing mineral flavor for those people that are used to drinking spring or mineral water.
Depending on the pH, water chemistry and service flow, the Calcite cartridge has to be periodically replenished as the Calcite is depleted. In most cases, it lasts up to 6 months.
- Neutralizes water to a pH of 7 to 8
- Adds healthy minerals to the water.
- Available in 3/8 or 1/4 inch inlet/outlet connections
- Includes mounting bracket, screws, and tubing for easy installation.
- Includes 2.5 x 20 Calcite Cartridge