Sani-System Water Softener Sanitizing Packet
Pro Sani Systems is the only EPA & NSF approved water softener sanitizer. Sani System is formulated to sanitize all water softeners
- Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria.
- It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm equipment parts.
- Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch
- Quantity Pricing Available - 24 per case
Brine Well Water Softeners:
- Pour entire packet of Sani System Water Softener Sanitizer into the brine well. If no brine well is present, pour entire packet into the bottom of the brine tank when salt is near empty
- Manually regenerate the softener according to the manufacturer's specification. Regenerate a second time if necessary
Salt-In-Head Water Softeners:
- Open the top and drain down the freeboard water to about 1/2" above the resin bed.
- Pour in packet of Sani-System Water Softener Sanitizer
- Close the softener and proceed with the normal downflow regeneration procedure.