view less−Product Description
RO Inlet Connector - 3/4" CTS x 1/4" Quick Connect With Ball Valve
When you require a supply connection for connecting your Reverse Osmosis or In-line Filter System to rigid pipe, including copper, the ROCON is the only reliable choice. The ROCON is an easy to install replacement for traditional piercing valves. The integrated ball valve allows for a positive shut off for servicing POU equipment.
- Full flow rate to POU systems
- All plastic design eliminates corrosion
- Easy installation in 5 minutes or less
- For use on copper, chrome, CPVC, PEX tubing
- Pressure 0 - 150 p.s.i.
- Temperature 33° - 140°F (1°-60° C)
- 3/4” CTS (copper, chrome, pex, cpvc)
- 1/4” tube RO Feed
- A: 4.6"
- B: 3.4"
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
LiteratureSorry No Literature Available
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
Who is this installed into a copper pipe? Are there pressure fittings on each end?
You simply cut out a piece of the 3/4” and slide each end over the tubing and tighten it down. It is good for up to 150 psi.