view less−Product Description
Pro Products Rescare - 1 Quart Bottle
ResCare will chemically clean a fouled resin bed of a water softener and restore the exchange capacity of the resin. Most types of water softening resins can become fouled with iron and other contaminants that will affect the performance of the ion exchange system. Iron fouling can cause channeling, pressure drop, loss of capacity, hardness and iron leakage. Regular use of ResCare will minimize fouling and extend the resin life in the water softener.
First Application/Fouled Unit: Pour 4 oz. (1/2 cup) of ResCare per cu. ft. directly into brine well (for softeners with no brine well, pour directly into salt tank when salt is low). Manually regenerate softener. Repeat regeneration if taste, odor, or discoloration is detected in discharge, then run cold soft water tap nearest the softener until the odor or taste is gone.
Regular Use: Add 1/2 oz. (1 Tbsp.) per cu. ft. to brine well before each regeneration.
Automatic Feeder Systems: Follow recommended dosage and feed rates specified by manufacturer or supplier.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents iron and mineral build-up on integral parts of the softener.
- Removes iron and aluminum fouling that causes lost capacity and a decrease in performance.
- A non-ionic surfactant is added to aid in the cleaning of oil fouled resin.
- A liquid Phosphoric Acid mixture.
- ResCare is not to be used with Gel Zeolite materials.
view less-Additional Information
|Availability||Out Of Stock|