view less−Product Description
Pulsar Bodyguard Whole House Chemical Removal Filtration System
The Pulsar BodyGuard System incorporates the Heavy-Duty Magna Filter and the BodyGuard Chemical Removal Filter so that any family can now afford a Bodyguard!
What The Bodyguard Does For You And Your Family Is Remarkable
It starts by filtering out Sand, Silt, and Sediment offering the highest level of protection of any pre-filter to your family.
Next, the Prolonged Contact BodyGuard Module removes or reduces chemical contaminants like Chlorine, Chloramine, Pesticides, THM, TCE, PCB, pharmaceuticals, herbicides, VOC’s, industrial solvents, and hundreds of other contaminants.
Features and Benefits
- Great Tasting Water – Removes the chemicals while leaving the minerals. You drink more water when it tastes great.
- Healthier Water – No other system removes as many contaminants as the Pulsar BodyGuard. Buy a filter or be a filter.
- Better for the Skin and Hair – Harsh chemicals like chlorine and chloramine are irritating to the skin on both a physical and chemical basis. Your hair will shine and your skin will be more radiant without the harsh chemicals.
- Better Indoor Air Quality – With the chemical contaminants removed, there will no vaporization or atomization of chemicals into the air from the water supply. Your lungs will know the difference.
- No Electricity, No Wasted Water – The greenest technology is also the technology that protects you and your family from the most chemicals and pathogens that can be in your water supply.
- Long Lasting - The premium coconut shell catalytic carbon in the BodyGuard filter lasts up to 1,000,000 gallons or 5 years.
- Simple, Easy Installation – Optional Installation Kit makes installation a breeze.
- Warranty – Lifetime on all parts including, Tank, Filter Housing, and Head
- NSF/WQA Testing – All media and system components are NSF and/or WQA Certified and FDA Approved
|Model||Peak Flow||Filter Size||Tank Size||Carbon||Pipe Size|
|PWFMS1-A||10 GPM||4.5" x 10"||9" x 48"||1.0 cu/ft||1"|
|PWFMS1-B||15 GPM||4.5" x 20"||10" x 54"||1.5 cu/ft||1"|
|PWFMS1-C||25 GPM||4.5" x 20"||13" x 54"||2.5 cu/ft||1"|
A – Up to 3 Bathrooms/10 GPM
B – Up to 6 Bathrooms/15 GPM
C – Up to 8 Bathrooms/25 GPM
- Outstanding Scale Prevention
- Actually “Seals” the Plumbing and Surfaces Against Hardness
- Does Not Break Down at Higher Temperatures
- Lowest Cost System with Highest Performance
The LimeBlaster prevents scale formation on plumbing and appliances while delivering softer, healthier skin. There is not a system on the market today that can prevent scale like the new Pulsar LimeBlaster - pure and simple!
The Pulsar LimeBlaster is the new revolutionary and economical way to deal with hard water. The Pulsar LimeBlaster totally prevents limescale on and in appliances, pipes, fixtures - actually everything water touches. The new LimeBlaster technology effectively "Seals" the plumbing and appliance surfaces so that calcium and magnesium (often called limescale) cannot stick. Additionally, the LimeBlaster water treatment method is environmentally friendly, uses no electricity and is 100% safe for drinking water.
Save $100.00 When You Buy This With The Bodyguard System
A Word of Advice
If you are looking at any other filtration system, be sure you compare apples-to-apples, not apples to oranges. Consider this:
- Most other systems use 2-1/2” x 10” or 2-1/2” x 20” filters while our system uses 4-1/2” x 10” and 4-1/2” x 20” filters for longer life, better filtration and less pressure drop – A 4-1/2” filter typically for 3 times what a 2-1/2” filter flows
- Additionally, ask how much carbon is in the tank – One competitor puts in about 6 pounds. Many of our systems have 10-12 times that! The more carbon you have, the better
view less-Additional Information
|Color||Chrome Tank Cover | Black Cap|
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !