The Polyphosphate & Copper Stain Elimination System delivers precise dosing proportional to the system's flow rate based on water volume
The pump and control module is the heart of the system and is perfectly suited for any system with varying flow rates. It eliminates blue copper stains at any flow rate - high or low.
The primary components are
- Pump Control Module - a time adjusted controller that powers the pump
- Fixed Output Pump
- Dry contact pulsing Water Meter - Sends a signal to the PCM which actuates the pump to deliver the desired dose based on water volume
The heart of this system is the Proportional Injection System which includes brackets to easily mount the panel to the wall for timely installations and equipment accessibility. It is completely "plug and play." Simple to install, even simpler to set. The water comes into the Wall Mounted System, where it injects a solution of Poly Guard, right into the water line. Simply adjust the feed level by inreasing the pump dosage and you are done. The copper stains will be gone, no matter what the flow rate.
Available only in 120V, accommodates 3/4" or 1" piping. Just plug into any electrical outlet, intercept a 3/4" or 1" line and connect it and you are done. It's that simple.
- Panel & panel fittings: Polyethylene
- Mounting hardware: Stainless steel
- Piping and associated fittings: PVC
- Water meter: bronze
- Filter: PVC with polycarbonate cover and two polyester screens 30 and 100 mesh
- Note: Connections are socket weld union ¾” connections
- 28 x 17.5 in. (71.1 x 44.5 cm)
- Proportional Injection System (Wall-Mounted)
- 35 Gallon Solution Tank
- Case of 4 (1) Gallon Bottles of liquid Poly Guard (mix with water in the solution tank)