view less−Product Description
Pond/Lake Water Treatment System
Surface water presents challenges and we have been treating this type of water for nerly 40 years! You can trust the experts at US Water to have a sustainable solution to your surface water problems.
|GPM/FLOW||FLOOR SPACE/WEIGHT||SEDIMENT &|
|RETENTION TANK SIZE||DISINFECTION|
15 GPM - SUPER
11" 6" long x 24" deep 690 lbs
14" x 65" - 3.0 cu/ft
2 - 120 gallon
- Clean, clear drinkable, great-tasting water.
- Sustainable technology - built to last for 20 plus years.
- Easy to maintain.
- Bacteria-free water throughout the home.
- Easy to install ("plug-n-play"), easy to service.
- Stage 1: Sediment Backwashing Filter - Filter Ag Plus is a high-quality granular, zeolite filter media that replaces conventional sand and multi-media filters. It is produced from a unique mineral deposit having high surface area and porosity. The surface structure of Filter Ag Plus features microscopic mineral projections that allow particulate matter to penetrate deeply into the bed. These properties make Filter Ag Plus an ideal filtration media. Filter Ag Plus removes silt, sand and sediment to below 5 microns in size and backwashes out the accumulated contaminants on a scheduled program.
- Stage 2: US Water Proportional Chlorine Injection System with 35 Gallon Chlorine Storage Tank (20.5" diameter x 37.5 height) - Injects the chlorine into the water stream with a peristaltic pump which never requires priming and is dramatically superior to any diaphram pump. The proportional injection system puts the required amount of chlorine into the water regardless of whether the flow rate - it's a "no brainer."
- Stage 3: Fiberglass Retention Tank - Has a built-in bypass valve at the top of the tank and a blow down at the bottom.
- Stage 4: Granular Activated Coconut Shell Carbon Backwashing Filter - Removes the excess chlorine, precipitated matter, tastes, odors, and clarifies the water.
- Stage 5: Pulsar Interceptor filter removes bacteria, cysts, cryptosporidium, and many other contaminants.
- Backwashing Filters - Lifetime tanks/10-years on valve and electronics
- Chemical Injection System - 1 year on all parts
- Chlorine Holding Tank - 5 years
- Retention Tank - 5 years
- Pulsar - 3 years on housings
Depending upon the water analysis, you may want a water softener and/or a reverse osmosis drinking water system after this system.
Note: It is recommended that you DO NOT USE household bleach in this or any chlorination system. Bleach has dangerous additives which are not for potable water. We suggest using chlorine pellets or granular chlorine (which we sell). When feeding chlorine for a treatment system. The feed rate should be adjusted so that the water coming out of the retention tank has 2 ppm of residual chlorine. This will ensure that the chlorine being fed is at the proper dosage to remove the contaminants.
The chlorine solution should be mixed 2/3 cups of granular or pellet chlorine to every gallon of water. It is preferred that the chlorine solution be made with RO water. If you do not have a reverse osmosis system, you should consider it for no other reason than this. Of course, it will also take your drinking water to an even higher level of purity. The chlorine solution should be made in small amounts (10 gallons or less). This will help keep the chlorine mixture “fresh”.
If 30 gallons of solution is made and it takes longer than a month to use it, it will lose intensity and require constant monitoring of the residual. When it loses intensity it will require an increase in pump dosage to get the 2 ppm residual.
view less-Additional Information
|Manufacturer||US Water Systems|
|Warranty||Backwashing Filters - Lifetime tanks/10-years on valve and electronics
Chemical Injection System - 1 year on all parts
Chlorine Holding Tank - 5 years
Retention Tank - 5 years
Pulsar - 3 years on housing
VideosSorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
No Faqs Found !