view less−Product Description
PENTEK RFFE20-BB SERIES RADIAL FLOW IRON REDUCTION CARTRIDGES
PENTEK Part #155263-03 Model # RFFE20-BB
- Easily and effectively reduces up to 3PPM of disolved iron from water
- Ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications
- Improves flavor and reduces the metallic taste caused by iron
- Reduces the posibility of pipe and water heater damage
- 4.5" x 20" BB sized filter cartridge
- The RFFE20-BB filter cartridge is designed to provide an easy and effective method of reducing iron from water, which greatly improves the taste.
- This cartridge helps to eliminate the orange and brown stains often found in sinks, toilets, tubs and other plumbing fixtures.
- It also reduces the possibility of damage to pipes and water heaters and reduces up to 3 ppm dissolved iron.
- It adds no harmful chemicals to the water, making it completely safe for drinking water applications.
Radial Flow Iron Reduction Cartridge Specifications :
- 10 GPM Peak Flow Rate
- 25 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 20"
- Temp Range: 40°F to 125°F
- Capacity: 80,000 gallons @ 1 PPM Iron Reduction
- Reduces Iron Taste & Odor
- Reduces Sand, Dirt, Rust, Silt, and Sediment
- NSF Certified for Material Requirements
view less-Additional Information
|Filter Type||Specialty Filters|
Sorry No Videos Available
view less-Ratings & Reviews
view less-Product FAQs
What filter housing does this fit in? Can this be installed at the water softenergy loop.
It fits in this housing: https://www.uswatersystems.com/aquapurion-big-blue-4-5-x-20-commercial-filter-housing.html
It will give 80,000 gallons of iron reduction at 1 ppm or 20,000 gallons at 4 ppm.
does on of these filters lower acidity or do I need another filter for that
Acidity cannot be filtered out.