Pentek Radial Flow Iron Reduction Cartridge 4.5" x 20" | RFFE20-BB
PENTEK RFFE20-BB SERIES RADIAL FLOWIRON REDUCTIONCARTRIDGES
PENTEK Part #155263-03 Model # RFFE20-BB
- Easily and effectively reduces up to 3PPM of disolved iron from water
- Ideal for point-of-entry (POE) and other high flow rate applications
- Improves flavor and reduces the metallic taste caused by iron
- Reduces the posibility of pipe and water heater damage
- 4.5" x 20" BB sized filter cartridge
- The RFFE20-BB filter cartridge is designed to provide an easy and effective method of reducing iron from water, which greatly improves the taste.
- This cartridge helps to eliminate the orange and brown stains often found in sinks, toilets, tubs and other plumbing fixtures.
- It also reduces the possibility of damage to pipes and water heaters and reduces up to 3 ppm dissolved iron.
- It adds no harmful chemicals to the water, making it completely safe for drinking water applications.
Radial FlowIron Reduction Cartridge Specifications:
- 10 GPM Peak Flow Rate
- 25 Micron Nominal Filtration
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 20"
- Temp Range: 40°F to 125°F
- Capacity: 80,000 gallons @1 PPMIron Reduction
- ReducesIron Taste & Odor
- Reduces Sand, Dirt, Rust, Silt, and Sediment
- NSF Certified for Material Requirements
|Filter Size||4.5 x 20|
|Filter Type||Specialty Filters|
|Micron Rating||20 Micron|