Ideal for all ORP testing, including anti-oxidant measurement, water purification applications, ionizers, agriculture, aquariums & aquaculture, chlorine monitoring, cooling tower disinfection, environmental testing, fruit & vegetable washing, hydroponics, metal finishing, ozone system monitoring, pharmaceutical & medical applications, pools & spas, pulp bleaching, vineyards & wineries and water treatment.
- Measures Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox) and Temperature
- Auto-ranging calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The ORP-200 meter is factory calibrated to +200 mV The meter can be easily recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
- ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 1 mV; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: 0.5% (+/- 2mV)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)