Omnipure Filter Q5633 Series
The Omnipure Q5633 Q-Series Replacement Cartridge is a 10 GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filter used to reduce or remove chlorine, chloramines and chemicals in your water. This filter fits Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- The Q-Series is ideal for use in any situation where better tasting, sediment-free water is required. Additionally, the Q-Series is the ultimate "user friendly" inline filter on the market.
- Replacement of the Q-5633 spent media bed is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body from the Q-Series permanent head with a twist of the wrist.
- The Q-5633 Filter is commonly used as the first stage of a Reverse Osmosis or Filtration System
OMNIPURE Q-5633 Specifications:
- 10Micron Rating
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- 1 Year or 1500 Gallon Capacity
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 100
- Farenheit Dimensions: 2.5" x 12"
The Q-5633 can be used as a prefilter in Stage4 of the 4-Stage PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System or in Stage3 of the 3-Stage PuROTwist 3000 Reverse Osmosis System. All with just a twist of the wrist! No tools. No drips. No hassles!
- R.O. Systems
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage equipment
- Commercial purification systems
For Use With The Following Reverse Osmosis Systems:
PuROtwist,IWW, GWW & ARS
TGI E-Z Change, US Water Purely EZ
|Filter Size||Other Sizes|
|Filter Type||Carbon Filters|
|Micron Rating||5 Micron|