The Omnipure Q5621 Q-Series Replacement Cartridge is a 10 carbon block filter used to reduce or remove chlorine, chloramines and chemicals in your water. This filter fits Omnipure Twist Tap filter heads QNVH B, C, or J, with or without automatic shutoff.
- The Q-Series is ideal for use in any situation where better tasting, sediment-free water is required. Additionally, the Q-Series is the ultimate "user friendly" inline filter on the market.
- Replacement of the Q-5621 spent media bed is completed in a matter of seconds by detaching the filter body fromthe Q-Seriespermanent head with a twist of the wrist.
- The Q-5621 Filter is commonly used as the first stage of a Reverse Osmosis or Filtration System
- 10Micron Rating
- .5 GPM Flow Rate
- 1 Year or 1500 Gallon Capacity
- Max Pressure: 125 psi
- Max Temp: 100
- Farenheit Dimensions: 2.5" x 12"
The Q-5621 can be used as a prefilter in Stage 2 of the 4-Stage PuROTwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis System or in Stage 1 of the 3-Stage PuROTwist 3000 Reverse Osmosis System. All with just a twist of the wrist! No tools. No drips. No hassles!
- R.O. Systems
- Drinking fountains
- Beverage equipment
- Commercial purification systems
For Use With The Following Reverse Osmosis Systems:
PuROtwist,IWW, GWW & ARS
TGI E-Z Change, US Water Purely EZ